The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mobb_theprequel :tongue:
Reply 2
Dark hair, green eyes, nice hands, not too tall, like maybe 5'10'', and then all the usuals, GSOH, sweet, kind, loving blah blah blah...
Reply 3
A male preferably with dark, short hair, same height as me or taller (5'7" +), Funny (HAVE to be funny), Caring, not into cheating (obviously :rolleyes: ), are open minded about what music to listen to, dont get jealous too easy, aren't shy and love kissing and cuddling lots. :biggrin:
ummmm taller than me (5ft10), my ideal 'looks' vary loads, but generally build wise they can't be really skinny but i'm not attracted to anyone big or muscly. personality, i likes the bad boys :P shame on me!!
PunkInBlack
Dark hair, green eyes, nice hands, not too tall, like maybe 5'10'', and then all the usuals, GSOH, sweet, kind, loving blah blah blah...

Someone like me then.. :smile:

lol
Reply 6
ladyshort4u
guys what is ur ideal girl??
girls what is your ideal guy??

looks, personality, figure, height, etc etc - simply describe Ur ideal partner! :tongue:

My ideal guy would be fairly tall - preferably around 6 foot or over, dark hair, a nice smile with good teeth and he'd have to have nice arms and hands :biggrin: Personality wise - funny, unserious, sweet, not too shy but not over confident and fairly intelligent.
Reply 7
I had this stupid long list of....
-tall, i.e over 6ft
-brown spikey hair( i have a thing for spikey hair)
-smart
-going somewhere in his life, good uni etc
- funny
-attractive
- good dresser
etc etc
However the guy who i have a major crush on and who I have once been out before with doesn't make hardly anything in my list, yet I'm absolutely crazzzzzzzzzzzzy about him!! :confused:
Reply 8
good looks
someone who i connect with :biggrin: :biggrin:
someone who thinks i'm funi...someone's got to
someone who perks me up

:rolleyes: too bad loves sh** and you can never find your perfect partner
Reply 9
My oxford babe. Nuff said. :biggrin:
Reply 10
SciFi25
My oxford babe. Nuff said. :biggrin:

hopefully you don't compare her to a "fine wine" in her company :tongue:
Reply 11
In terms of looks, a really nice warm smile, deep eyes...not too tall but taller than me (5'3")...Not too "big" of build...not too skinny either...gotta be someone I can cuddle.

Personality which is far more important.... a true gentleman; kind, sweet, sensitive, committed. Someone who is intelligent and sophisticated. Someone who can both cry with me and laugh with me. Someone who loves life and loves me just as much. Someone who'll think the world of me regardless of whether they see me when I'm a poorly sneezy mess or am dressed up nicely. My ideal person would not be afraid of expressing his emotions. He would be as mature and wise as a grown up, but at the same time childlike in his innocence. He would be cute. Simple. Genuine.

Sorry getting carried away! I could go on for ever...at any rate, I've already found my match :smile:

Edit: God how cheesy does that sound!!!! hehe
Reply 12
Well, looks im not fussy with. She oculd be blond, red head, brunette, short, tall, big boobs or small. The only thing i would have a problem with if she was ugly or somethin, or had no ass.

Mostly personalily, im keen on that. Now, she must like to take risks and she must have a sense of adventure. She must be funny, and enjoyable to be with.
Reply 13
I like a well-dressed guy who smells nice. I'm not picky looks wise as I don't have anything to show for myself. Personality...caring, but not too much; funny, but not to the extent of being a permanent stand up comedian; intelligent, but doesn't know it.
Reply 14
I have no idea. Every guy I've ever liked has been way different than the rest. I'm trying to stay open minded enough that there is no unobtainable "ideal". I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised by the guys that come my way.
Reply 15
katiesado
I have no idea. Every guy I've ever liked has been way different than the rest. I'm trying to stay open minded enough that there is no unobtainable "ideal". I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised by the guys that come my way.
Agreed, I used to think that I had a 'type', now I realize that I have no clue....
Reply 16
Ben affleck :tongue:
Reply 17
timeofyourlife
hopefully you don't compare her to a "fine wine" in her company :tongue:

I did!! lol! She didnt mind. She took it as a compliment like it was meant.
Reply 18
well..I won't ask for an imaginary idol...friddie prinze jr wouls do look wise but reality rules there for my ideal partner would be
looks:not ugly,just clean and nice neat look,and a nice smile like this :biggrin: *If he had this :biggrin: he'd by my ideal partner with no questions:P* PS:COLOUR INCLUDED*:P..oh and should be taller than me...I don't like shorties

personality:I hate extream self confidance but I don't like him to be so weak therefore just something inbetween...someone who I know that If I said something he wont understand me in a wrong way.oh and not too serious :biggrin: thats all if you got these then your my IDEAL PRT :tsr:
Reply 19
ladyshort4u
guys what is ur ideal girl??
girls what is your ideal guy??

looks, personality, figure, height, etc etc - simply describe Ur ideal partner! :tongue:

my ideal guy, i wouldnt care what he looked like as long as he made an effort to get to know me and trsuted me , cared for me, was loyal, funny, got a teensy bit jealous of other guys-so id know he still cares! and respected me, and was bigger than me so id feel like he could protect me and just a lovely guy really. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending