The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi I have applied for a maintenance loan for the year 2018/2019. I only applied at the beginning of May, which is 8 months after I began my second year, so it is within the deadline right? Also I have received an email saying my passport is on it’s way back to me, does that mean that sf has processed my application? Because I haven’t gotten any other letters mentioning if it has been approved, and I had to apply through post, so my application hasn’t appeared yet on my student finance online account. Thank you.
Original post by danouz
Hi I have applied for a maintenance loan for the year 2018/2019. I only applied at the beginning of May, which is 8 months after I began my second year, so it is within the deadline right? Also I have received an email saying my passport is on it’s way back to me, does that mean that sf has processed my application? Because I haven’t gotten any other letters mentioning if it has been approved, and I had to apply through post, so my application hasn’t appeared yet on my student finance online account. Thank you.

Hi there,

As long as you have applied within 9 months then yes this is fine. If we have returned your ID this means we have validated this and added it to your account. We may still be processing this for you, keep an eye on your online account for your application being approved.

Thanks, Erin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending