The Student Room Group

Masturbating during Ramadan

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shotz-_
Masturbating outside of ramadan is impermissible, let alone after breaking the fast

Thanks 🙁
Original post by FailedMyMocks
God doesn't put us in situations that we cannot overcome.

Terminal cancer?
Original post by RogerOxon
Terminal cancer?

The soul can bear it even though the body cannot.
Original post by Zamestaneh

No evidence for a soul.
I’m never one to insult by questioning, but what of Alzheimer’s and Dementia? Just curious
Original post by Kit3t
I don’t really want to say... I’m a teen though

why not no one knows u
Original post by RogerOxon
No evidence for a soul.

Funny
Original post by FreshPrince102
why not no one knows u

All you guys are weird as hell - it's like you guys ask because you want to get off to it or slide in the DMs or something. Her age is not relevant at all
Original post by Hmmmmmmm?
I’m never one to insult by questioning, but what of Alzheimer’s and Dementia? Just curious

A person who is not mentally all there is not culpable for that which they do or do not do whilst not themselves
Original post by Omar964
Masturbation is haram anyways although a lot of Muslim teenagers and men do it since it’s basically the closest thing to intercourse without committing a major sin. If it is keeping you away from committing a major sin it’s best to masturbate as even there is basically no risk of catching an STI or getting a girl pregnant. But Try not to do it during Ramadan especially before breaking your fast and if you do give in make sure you do ghusul and repent. Don’t be so mad about it we all make mistakes and Allah forgives those if we repent. Jazak Allahu Khairan brother May Allah accept your fasts and repentance.

If you already knew it was wrong before you did it, what's the point in repenting afterwards? Seems like weird arbitrary tactical repentance that no logical god would care about.
A person who is not mentally all there is not culpable for that which they do or do not do whilst not themselves

No test then, so what's the point (in Islam's view)?
Original post by Kit3t
I don’t really want to say... I’m a teen though

dont say your age, the people that are constantly asking for it are coming off as creepy :smile:

So what does that mean for someone who was a horrible person before dealing with Alzheimer’s, and due to the disease became nicer and cared for others rather than hurt them since they couldn’t remember why they were full of hate? Does the good deeds of a mindless man become useless as he is not creditable to receive them since he is not himself?

If what I asked turns out to be true, that none are responsible once they’ve lost their mind, along with what you have stated, then why do we grow to be ourselves instead of growing to be mindless and not ourselves? If this was a way to completely become exempt from any form of judgement at all, that is.
All you guys are weird as hell - it's like you guys ask because you want to get off to it or slide in the DMs or something. Her age is not relevant at all

Lol are u crazy slide in the dms i have no clue who she is where she lives nothing im just curious to know
Original post by Ascend
Speaking of, did you ever get round to explaining why on earth you created a female sock account and DMed girls?

I never created an account to DM girls.

لَّوْلَا جَاءُوا عَلَيْهِ بِأَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَاءَ ۚ فَإِذْ لَمْ يَأْتُوا بِالشُّهَدَاءِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ عِندَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ

Why did they [who slandered] not produce for it four witnesses? And when they do not produce the witnesses, then it is they, in the sight of Allah, who are the liars. [24:12]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحِبُّونَ أَن تَشِيعَ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.[24:19]

Allah is my witness. Either I am taking an oath by Allah during Ramadhan and lying or I am telling the truth and you are a slanderous liar.
So do I need to fast again the day I masturbated after Ramadan? Or shall I just repent ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending