The Student Room Group

Should I believe him

A few days ago me and my ex boyfriend were chatting and he suddenly confessed to me and when I rejected him he told me the guy I liked had a girlfriend. Should I trust him
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
A few days ago me and my ex boyfriend were chatting and he suddenly confessed to me and when I rejected him he told me the guy I liked had a girlfriend. Should I trust him

It's certainly suspicious that he mentioned that after the rejection.
Do you think he is the sort of person that would be spiteful enough to feed you misinformation because he is hurting?
Reply 2

No. Just check things out for yourself!
That's him being extremely suspicious, I wouldn't trust him and get the truth out myself.
lmfao you sound like a bunch of 10 year olds not sure if you're old enough for a relationship.
Original post by LungsAndTrees
lmfao you sound like a bunch of 10 year olds not sure if you're old enough for a relationship.

You sound about 10 yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending