The Student Room Group

Boy problems!!

Last year, a boy I liked asked me out, and I said "no" as I was too pathetic and scared to tell him what I really felt. Afterwards, we remained really good friends, and I ended up getting closer to him somehow.
Recently, we've been getting comfortable along and realised that he still has some feelings for me, and I still have mine for him.
So I've been questioning myself if I should ask him out and hope for the best. I'm not sure if that's the best idea because I'm afraid it'll impact our friendship.
I feel selfish and that he deserves to know the truth so I'm planning to tell him sometime this week.
Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Last year, a boy I liked asked me out, and I said "no" as I was too pathetic and scared to tell him what I really felt. Afterwards, we remained really good friends, and I ended up getting closer to him somehow.
Recently, we've been getting comfortable along and realised that he still has some feelings for me, and I still have mine for him.
So I've been questioning myself if I should ask him out and hope for the best. I'm not sure if that's the best idea because I'm afraid it'll impact our friendship.
I feel selfish and that he deserves to know the truth so I'm planning to tell him sometime this week.
Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

I think you should do what you said ! Tell him how you feel. Obviously you two have a connection! I’m sure everything’s going to be fine for the both of you!
Tell him exactly how you feel. You two both have similar feelings and I don't think you should hold back out of nerves and fear. If you feel comfortable around him and you feel cared about too-then you should be able to tell him anything without it becoming a big deal.
Original post by Louie.Lol123
I think you should do what you said ! Tell him how you feel. Obviously you two have a connection! I’m sure everything’s going to be fine for the both of you!
Okay, thank you! Wish you all the best.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Tell him exactly how you feel. You two both have similar feelings and I don't think you should hold back out of nerves and fear. If you feel comfortable around him and you feel cared about too-then you should be able to tell him anything without it becoming a big deal.
Thank you so much, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Thank you so much, I hope you have a wonderful day!
All the best!
Original post by Louie.Lol123
definitely. i believe you 2 have serious connection

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending