The Student Room Group

Lip fillers for 16 year old

Hey, I wanna start off by saying that I’m just looking for answers and not life advice. I’m 16 and I do have the budget for lip fillers. I’m not like insecure or anything, it’s just that my lips are a good size when I wake up in the morning and then they shrink throughout the day. But I really like the size they are at in the morning and want them to be that size for the whole day. My mum however would probably not let me get lip fillers but I may be able to convince her. Does anyone know any (SAFE) places that 16 year olds can get lip fillers? Also may as well say I live in Manchester so I don’t wanna go too far for them.

Or does anyone know any (REAL) methods that will keep my lips the same size from morning to night?

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

sigh

Lay off insta and you’re good xx
Reply 2
Anywhere that does lip fillers on a 16 year old is not safe
don't let societal pressures get to you. big lips isn't even good looking imo and im sure some other boys will agree.

focus on your exams instead and get of insta
Ask Kylie Jenner
ask Kylie jenner- she's had plenty LOL

Spoiler

lol same post
Original post by Anonymous
Ask Kylie Jenner
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
lol same post

Lmao we posted it at the same time
Reply 8
sigh

Lay off insta and you’re good xx

Original post by Rid The Kid
don't let societal pressures get to you. big lips isn't even good looking imo and im sure some other boys will agree.

focus on your exams instead and get of insta

I already said I only wanted an answer to my question and not ****ing life advice. I’m not giving into ‘societal pressure’, I just like how my own lips look in the morning and hen they shrink which I don’t like I don’t want big lips like the Instagram girls, I just want my lips to stay how they are in the morning
Original post by HateSchx
Lmao we posted it at the same time

yh
anonymous slip btw
Everyone come at me and bash me
But I don't agree cosmetic surgery for beauty enhancements is necessary for anyone.
You're features are made to fit you're face- embrace it.
Get away from Kylie Jenner and get away from the centre of toxicity which is Instagram.
Hey, I wanna start off by saying that I’m just looking for answers and not life advice. I’m 16 and I do have the budget for lip fillers. I’m not like insecure or anything, it’s just that my lips are a good size when I wake up in the morning and then they shrink throughout the day. But I really like the size they are at in the morning and want them to be that size for the whole day. My mum however would probably not let me get lip fillers but I may be able to convince her. Does anyone know any (SAFE) places that 16 year olds can get lip fillers? Also may as well say I live in Manchester so I don’t wanna go too far for them.

Or does anyone know any (REAL) methods that will keep my lips the same size from morning to night?

Thanks.
Don't do it, especially if you feel like the beauty propaganda that's Instagram is primary your source of feeling pressured to change yourself unnecessarily. :nope:
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
yh
anonymous slip btw

😶🤭 Dont tell anyone
ok lol
Original post by HateSchx
😶🤭 Dont tell anyone
I already said I only wanted an answer to my question and not ****ing life advice. I’m not giving into ‘societal pressure’, I just like how my own lips look in the morning and hen they shrink which I don’t like I don’t want big lips like the Instagram girls, I just want my lips to stay how they are in the morning

Welll you obvs got this idea off insta so... no need to swear tbh
Original post by algebra123
Everyone come at me and bash me
But I don't agree cosmetic surgery for beauty enhancements is necessary for anyone.
You're features are made to fit you're face- embrace it.
Get away from Kylie Jenner and get away from the centre of toxicity which is Instagram.

PREACH!!!!
Welll you obvs got this idea off insta so... no need to swear tbh

Instagram isn’t the only place to gain info. Everyone making the assumption about Instagram needs to remember that the news exists and fillers are just something that exist. I knew about lip filers way before I got any social media so...
I bet everyone knows what cosmetic surgery is before social media
But then there's some who get influenced to under go it while theyre on social media

I'm sorry but women with lip fillers look like actual clowns- it looks blatantly fake
And there's always the issue of getting addicted (don't say you won't- everyone who gets addicted starts of by thinking that)
Instagram isn’t the only place to gain info. Everyone making the assumption about Instagram needs to remember that the news exists and fillers are just something that exist. I knew about lip filers way before I got any social media so...
Screen-Shot-2017-10-24-at-12.47.03-pm-502x397.png
I'm just saying I don't think it will look good
Original post by algebra123
I bet everyone knows what cosmetic surgery is before social media
But then there's some who get influenced to under go it while theyre on social media

I'm sorry but women with lip fillers look like actual clowns- it looks blatantly fake
And there's always the issue of getting addicted (don't say you won't- everyone who gets addicted starts of by thinking that)

I don’t want a lot of filler. I only want enough to make my lips look how they should. I’m literally opposite of insecure- I love my face. (Not big headed aha). And I love my NATURAL lips too, I just don’t like how they change during the day. Just one tiny thing that I would change. Anyways I have the budget for lip fillers like once or twice, but not enough for an addiction.

Quick Reply

Latest