The Student Room Group

Major thing...need help please

Okay, where to start. I met my long distance ex for the very first time 3 months ago. It was so so so amazing (had my first kiss, the way he looked at me was amazing, we couldn't stop hugging etc.). To the point. He's coming back up again...in 2 weeks. But so so much has happened between us in those 3 months, we broke up, we argued, we cried, we did what we thought was best for each other, we sorted things out...Now. This has come up, a chance to meet up again...maybe the last time ever.

He wants to stay as mates. I think it might be a bit awkward meeting up with him again...or it could be better than last time! God knows.

I have no clue what to do! When I heard about it my instinct was MEET UP WITH HIM AGAIN! I have a bad habit of overthinking now I'm like won't it be awkward.

I need tips! Would meeting up with my LDR Ex be weird? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, where to start. I met my long distance ex for the very first time 3 months ago. It was so so so amazing (had my first kiss, the way he looked at me was amazing, we couldn't stop hugging etc.). To the point. He's coming back up again...in 2 weeks. But so so much has happened between us in those 3 months, we broke up, we argued, we cried, we did what we thought was best for each other, we sorted things out...Now. This has come up, a chance to meet up again...maybe the last time ever.

He wants to stay as mates. I think it might be a bit awkward meeting up with him again...or it could be better than last time! God knows.

I have no clue what to do! When I heard about it my instinct was MEET UP WITH HIM AGAIN! I have a bad habit of overthinking now I'm like won't it be awkward.

I need tips! Would meeting up with my LDR Ex be weird? Thanks :smile:

It'll probably be a bit awkward considering your history. But you've agreed to be friends so try and treat it just like you're meeting with a mate.
Reply 2
Depends on what you want out of the relationship?

A friend?
A companion?
A loyal guy?
A **** buddy?

If you really want to redo it, tell him you have some specific criteria s for a retry
Reply 3
That's what i was thinking but he said i love u 2 times today so i'm just very confused.
But thank u tho :smile:
Original post by DrawTheLine
It'll probably be a bit awkward considering your history. But you've agreed to be friends so try and treat it just like you're meeting with a mate.
Reply 4
Thanks yeah you have good points there x
Idk yet tbh
Original post by Tanmaygs
Depends on what you want out of the relationship?

A friend?
A companion?
A loyal guy?
A **** buddy?

If you really want to redo it, tell him you have some specific criteria s for a retry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending