The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StupendousConfectionery
ngl did most of that for reps. i guess i didn’t understand truly how bad ex muslims have it. i’m still sorry <3 don’t worry hun, the maths insults are nothing compared to what i said. the maths insults are really nothing anyways.

aww what kind of stuff was i saying lol i’m curious.

it’s cool, we’re friends now💞

:puppyeyes: i appreciate it sis and i'm sorry for those still. i was crushed when people **** on my personal threads and i needed one of you guys to feel it too. i took the first opportunity i saw, and that wasn't fair on you. but we moving on now, apologies out of the way :hugs:

lmao there was like. a vague post about someone going around talking **** to people you're friends with on threads about islam and how you weren't prepared to take that. then there was post underneath where you @ me and was like sis you're ugly and here's why. and the rest was ranty stuff that i don't remember :pika: i'm kind of embarrassed, it was really trippy :rofl:
Original post by killua.
:puppyeyes: i appreciate it sis and i'm sorry for those still. i was crushed when people **** on my personal threads and i needed one of you guys to feel it too. i took the first opportunity i saw, and that wasn't fair on you. but we moving on now, apologies out of the way :hugs:

lmao there was like. a vague post about someone going around talking **** to people you're friends with on threads about islam and how you weren't prepared to take that. then there was post underneath where you @ me and was like sis you're ugly and here's why. and the rest was ranty stuff that i don't remember :pika: i'm kind of embarrassed, it was really trippy :rofl:

❤️❤️

lmfaoooooooo omgggg sorry i had to laugh. here’s why😭😭😭 girl i would never. i’ve had dreams about some of you guys too. i remember one time having a dream (i remember it like it was yesterday) i was working (i used to be a care worker) and then i saw you and i apologised and then we became the best of friends and you were teaching me how to speak your language. and you kept telling me how much you hated my outfit 😂 weird. i only dream about relevant people
i told natwest i lost my card and they sent me a new one two days later and its not even contactless. i’m 19 now, i can have it contactless smh
❤️❤️

lmfaoooooooo omgggg sorry i had to laugh. here’s why😭😭😭 girl i would never. i’ve had dreams about some of you guys too. i remember one time having a dream (i remember it like it was yesterday) i was working (i used to be a care worker) and then i saw you and i apologised and then we became the best of friends and you were teaching me how to speak your language. and you kept telling me how much you hated my outfit 😂 weird. i only dream about relevant people

it's good :rofl: and DEAADDD i'm not actually that confident in speaking my native language that well and i get embarrassed but that's sooo cuuutee loool
I have contactless? am with HSBC tho
i told natwest i lost my card and they sent me a new one two days later and its not even contactless. i’m 19 now, i can have it contactless smh
Original post by Obolinda
I have contactless? am with HSBC tho

natwest is wildin’
Original post by killua.
it's good :rofl: and DEAADDD i'm not actually that confident in speaking my native language that well and i get embarrassed but that's sooo cuuutee loool

and you’re a big big cutie :heart:
i need to go and buy a 1L frizzy drink or i will go mad
wearing headphones is like a steam room for my ears. and they look weird when ur wearing a hijab
anyway i’m going to do maths now. i’m obv starting with the topic i’m good at... scatter graphs lmao
if i ever get a tattoo, ik it will be all over my body. but knowing me, i’d regret it so much cos i wanna change it as much as i like changing my avatar . if i did get one, it would relate to ariana grande
random ppl repping my blog posts these days.
my username will stupendousconfec soon:frown:
my username will stupendousconfec soon:frown:

That sucks, are you going to change it to something completely different then?

Also, each time you change your username I have to go through my funny quotes document and update your new name, as well as on my About Me section. It’s a longting :colonhash:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Also, each time you change your username I have to go through my funny quotes document and update your new name, as well as on my About Me section. It’s a longting :colonhash:

I wanted it to either be this or Rainforest. rain one is taken. this one is too long. chaneldiamomds is too much. idk... what do you suggest? i told them just shorten it but they haven’t seen it yet so i have time to change it.
i’m changing it cause it’s also my name for something else.

lol you don’t need to change it. also i counted 22 of my posts in your funny document thing. don’t be shy to take all my posts into it
ngl if you’re hiding your relationship you’re weird. making yourself look like you’re single and ready to mingle. not saying show your man or woman off but like a little bit lolz.
Reply 1596

ive read your about me but wheres your funny quotes document? i wanna read it looool
I wanted it to either be this or Rainforest. rain one is taken. this one is too long. chaneldiamomds is too much. idk... what do you suggest? i told them just shorten it but they haven’t seen it yet so i have time to change it.
i’m changing it cause it’s also my name for something else.

lol you don’t need to change it. also i counted 22 of my posts in your funny document thing. don’t be shy to take all my posts into it

RainSweptForest?

Lol, I’ve got a few more of your recent posts that I need to add to the document :wink:
RainSweptForest?

Lol, I’ve got a few more of your recent posts that I need to add to the document :wink:

lol 😂 nice joke

which ones. also why u no rep them then. need the 12 gems cos i’m closer to 11 mate.
only the elite people are 10+ gems

jk

Latest