The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

uno what, i’ll be humble...
Goodnight everyone!
trying to sleep when your scalp is jumping is so ****ing annoying!!! i can feel everything ya ****
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
trying to sleep when your scalp is jumping is so ****ing annoying!!! i can feel everything ya ****

Your scalp jumps? 🤔
Original post by Roses & Dreams
Your scalp jumps? 🤔

yes! it’s literally so irritating and apparently it’s because of stress. my muscles are angry at me:/
yes! it’s literally so irritating and apparently it’s because of stress. my muscles are angry at me:/

Ohhhh I get you, I have muscle twitches in my legs because I do too much with them (I ice skate so I put pressure on them). 😎
Ohhhh I get you, I have muscle twitches in my legs because I do too much with them (I ice skate so I put pressure on them). 😎

aw well at least you know the reason why. i get it everywhere and i can’t sleep when they’re really aggressive
aw well at least you know the reason why. i get it everywhere and i can’t sleep when they’re really aggressive

Perhaps you are actually too stressed and you keep on trapping nerves, which makes them twitch. Idk because I'm not a doctor, but maybe that's why. Hope they get better or less agressive. 💖
them itching to use the classic incest example in a debate about homosexuality:
E8CFEF31-9DF0-4B42-A128-22E832D79D15.jpeg
Perhaps you are actually too stressed and you keep on trapping nerves, which makes them twitch. Idk because I'm not a doctor, but maybe that's why. Hope they get better or less agressive. 💖

not even stressed.

thank you baby girl💖
so you guys know the job i got fired from that i was worryingly ecstatic about? i still haven’t returned the uniform😂 so i’m gonna take it with me to my current job
never have sex in this weather

My neighbours think otherwise. It made me hot just hearing the sounds of their vigorous physical exertion. Pun not intended.
(edited 4 years ago)
they make me so mad...
this bich and her questions

she’s obviously asking these questions so she can get a reaction out of me. dumb ass hoe. this girl behaves this way because she’s bored? girl get your problematic ass out of my face

My God. I detest people who leave no opportunity for an argument. Ignore her darling, not worth the effort.
Original post by LostLioness
My neighbours think otherwise. It made me hot just hearing the results of their vigorous physical exertion. Pun not intended.

funny way to describe sexual intercourse luv

I will, she’s ugly on the inside i’ve learnt a long time ago. Thank you Doll💞
funny way to describe sexual intercourse luv

I will, she’s ugly on the inside i’ve learnt a long time ago. Thank you Doll💞

:rofl: I can hardly term their midnight activity 'sex' judging by the sounds they make. She squeals like a piglet and no sounds emit from him. I am so crude.

No problem, Diamond. Anytime. x
(edited 4 years ago)
🙃:lol: well at least the girl is enjoying herself #girlpower

🌹💓
i really wish people just minded their business. i can promise you it’s not hard
lmaooo
5FEF7EE2-8374-48C2-8CF8-20945074C444.jpg
lmaooo
5FEF7EE2-8374-48C2-8CF8-20945074C444.jpg

:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending