The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

whoah ok that's a bit closer than i was expecting but no you are NOT FAT.
you are FINE. wear a bikini:smile:
Reply 2
You're not fat at all! You are what you call a natural person, i wish i could wear bikinis like that! You're lucky
Reply 3
so long as you feel happy, do what you like. no one is any position to judge you.
Well you do look fine, but a better picture that isn't too dark and blurred would be better.
Reply 5
definately not too fat!! wear a bikini and enjoy the summer :smile:
Reply 6
woah .... pic's bit more than i needed lol.

and you are in no way remotely fat, and the only people you'll be offending is those middle aged women who hate all the younger ones looking great :smile:

be confident, Josh
Reply 7
You look fine, seriously - wish I had legs like that, mine are chicken legs. :frown:
Reply 8
^^I agree with francescarella!! I was expecting to open this and see a really 'curvy girl' and to have to tell them that they would look better in a swimming costume or to make sure to wear a sarong or something... but I think you would look great in a bikini!! :smile:
Reply 9
Nothing wrong at all, don't feel pressurised by others. Nice to have a bit of meat!
Are you joking? They look fine, you definately should wear the bikini. :smile:
Reply 11
I don't think its as bad as your making out, but I can understand why you are paranoid. But really and truly you shouldn't give a toss about what other people would think love your bod for what it is. I don't think I would be grossed out on the beach if I saw that on the beach, and anyone that does should keep their mouth shut. Now, how about posting the top half of the image :p:
Reply 12
you look absolutely fine
looks great!
Reply 14
You get disgusting fat old women walking around in bikinis so no one's even going to notice you!
You look fine
Reply 16
You'll look hot :smile:
Your stomach skin seems smooth which is the main thing, and there's no overhang of tummy so no, you're not too fat to wear a bikini like that
Reply 18
You are very brave btw OP!
Reply 19
Frankly you have a really nice body! I wish I could wear bikinis like that!

Latest

Trending

Trending