The Student Room Group

How to stop thinking about someone! And missing them!

It has been 3 YEARS!!! I miss this person so much, they are always on my mind and yes I have them staying in touch with me. But we do not talk often. I miss her so so so much. I wish she was still part of my life. Yes I stay in touch but it's not the same.

How can you forget someone? I just want to wake up one morning and not have to think about how she is doing and all that.
Reply 1
I understand how u feel it’s hard. I have a friend like that. She says we’re good and everything but never wants to talk. I need to forget but miss her so so much
I think (assuming this is an ex) you need to force yourself to move on. As in, start talking to other girls, try and make something out of it. Get something like Tinder, maybe. That way, you'll be talking to and thinking about these girls instead of the one you're trying to forget. Even if you feel like you can't and that you might have embarrassed yourself in front of these other girls, don't worry - they'll forgot pretty quickly. Hope this helps
Reply 3
Thank you and I'm a female!! The person im missing is not an ex or anything she's an adult who had always and still is there for me, whever I need help or anything.
But, I just want to not think about her and worry about how she is doing and all that. X
Original post by woshjilson001
I think (assuming this is an ex) you need to force yourself to move on. As in, start talking to other girls, try and make something out of it. Get something like Tinder, maybe. That way, you'll be talking to and thinking about these girls instead of the one you're trying to forget. Even if you feel like you can't and that you might have embarrassed yourself in front of these other girls, don't worry - they'll forgot pretty quickly. Hope this helps
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It has been 3 YEARS!!! I miss this person so much, they are always on my mind and yes I have them staying in touch with me. But we do not talk often. I miss her so so so much. I wish she was still part of my life. Yes I stay in touch but it's not the same.

How can you forget someone? I just want to wake up one morning and not have to think about how she is doing and all that.

Then you will hsve to get busier with your life and start dating someone else as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending