The Student Room Group

How to get ready for a D-appointment?

I am going to do it for the first time. I never really took care of my body like most girls, i don't smell like vanilla or like any fruits. How does this even work? How does one get ready?

Oh... and how do you get rid of butt hairs. ( ah embarrassing)
Ask your mother u promiscuous girl
I was really hoping this would be referring to a dentist appointment.
Reply 3
oops
Original post by Palmyra
Original post by Anonymous
oops

Maybe if you ask nicely the dentist can help with your butt hairs ?
Original post by Palmyra

Similar, she'll be opening wide either way.

OP, shave and then moisturize. Idk what else would be required.
Drink cranberry juice, get that femfresh spray it’s like £1.99, spray on underwear and by your area right before
who has the **** here
Original post by Precious Illusions
Similar, she'll be opening wide either way.

Damn son, PRSOM
Reply 9
what does cranberry juice do?
Drink cranberry juice, get that femfresh spray it’s like £1.99, spray on underwear and by your area right before
Put a hair removal cream all over your body. Use strawberry or any fruity body lotion all over your body. Don’t forget to use a deodorant. Good idea to get all these things of a same fragrance e.g strawberry
Get some nice revealing night dress and you are good to seduce him lol

I think you meant to say drink the femfresh and spray the cranberry juice on the underwear.
How do you put hair removing cream inside the butt and shave it off? You cant even see what's behind unless you wanna get your neck twisted? How do those p-stars do it! -.-
Put a hair removal cream all over your body. Use strawberry or any fruity body lotion all over your body. Don’t forget to use a deodorant. Good idea to get all these things of a same fragrance e.g strawberry
Get some nice revealing night dress and you are good to seduce him lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending