The Student Room Group

Anyone know how to get a theory test at a earlier time?

Hi,so last time i was on here, i posted about failing my theory test, specifically in Mutiple choice, well...I spent a month revising and ace'd it this time, BUT I was let down on my Hazard perception, something i usually do well in, getting a 39...Something I am truly gutted by, but whilst the information is fresh in my head I wanna get straight back in and just put the final nail in the coffin and get it over with. Is there any information that could help me somehow get an earlier appointment, or have i just got to wait another month yet again?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
book the next available one then ring and ask to be put on a list for cancellations
@leejnsn did it work?
Reply 3
Well @banker12345 I was going to try that initially but it was just too late at night for me, so i spoke to my mother about it and she just said people tend to cancel ALOT anyway, at first i was abit ignorant about it, but just this morning woke up and got a date for the 30th of July which I am so happy about, as the next available date was 13th September, Just don't rush to get a date down, for me i picked a date around the area i wanted which was the 29th-31st and just waited, I checked after i booked today and the dates are forever fluctuating so you'll get one quick just keep checking every 20 mins or so that's what I did. Good luck with your theory though, Im hoping I can finally hit the nail on the head this time around.
Original post by banker12345
@leejnsn did it work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending