The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fermion.
It’s false reassurance. A person with a first class degree is more likely to gain employment than someone with a third class. It’s just facts.

Not really, most of people would not know the difference or care in the first place. You are submitting your certs after you get the job, until then no one will even know.
Reply 81
Original post by Mojmeer
Not really, most of people would not know the difference or care in the first place. You are submitting your certs after you get the job, until then no one will even know.

stop spewing bullcrap ,everyone who has a first is alot more likely to get a job in that department than some failure with a 3rd class.
Original post by Anonymous
Absolutely gutted but at least it wasn't a fail. I tried my best but I guess I wasn't clever enough.

What was it?
Original post by Hazadd
stop spewing bullcrap ,everyone who has a first is alot more likely to get a job in that department than some failure with a 3rd class.

I am pretty sure that you are one of those creeps putting his GCSE grades on your CV, right? :biggrin: Because, that what we filter for, right? Even when I do panel interviews. I never heard anyone asking about that, the TSR is really like it's own universe.
Original post by Mojmeer

This thread is a year old and I cba now tbh.
Well, with an honours degree, you can still apply for a master's degree. Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending