The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

How to Get into Kings College Uni

Hiya, so I’m gonna be entering my second year of College next year and ofc have been looking at UNI courses for the past few months.

I’m really interested in the International Development Course offered by Kings and was wondering if anyone who is currently attending has attended Kings has any advice to help get in. For example, things to have on your personal statement and all that jazz.
I obviously know I must get the grades for the course and how advice to get into one course may not apply to mine but I just wanted to hear some first hand experiences of those who did get into Kings :smile:
Original post by bzunun
Hiya, so I’m gonna be entering my second year of College next year and ofc have been looking at UNI courses for the past few months.

I’m really interested in the International Development Course offered by Kings and was wondering if anyone who is currently attending has attended Kings has any advice to help get in. For example, things to have on your personal statement and all that jazz.
I obviously know I must get the grades for the course and how advice to get into one course may not apply to mine but I just wanted to hear some first hand experiences of those who did get into Kings :smile:

94% of applicants receive an offer for this course, so just don't seem like a lunatic on your application.

The average grades achieved are ABB, so if you get that its most likely you'll be accepted.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Moved to Kings :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest