nschauhan101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I was wondering what would happen if you get better grades than what you were offered/predicted, like what would happen with what uni you would go to?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nschauhan101)
So I was wondering what would happen if you get better grades than what you were offered/predicted, like what would happen with what uni you would go to?
Adjustment starts on August 15th, what do you mean what would happen?
nschauhan101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Adjustment starts on August 15th, what do you mean what would happen?
well I mean, if a uni offered you ABB, but you got A*AA, and another uni was asking for AAA but rejected you, which uni would u end up going to?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
well I mean, if a uni offered you ABB, but you got A*AA, and another uni was asking for AAA but rejected you, which uni would u end up going to?
You would stick with the uni you had Firmed, unless you wanted to see what else was available in Adjustment. If so, you could register for Adjustment via your UCAS Track, which wouldn't risk losing your ABB place. If the place that had previously rejected you was in Adjustment (not all unis are, and not for all courses) there would be nothing to stop you from applying there. This explains how it works

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...etter-expected
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You go to your Firm unless you pro actively get another offer through adjustment. Other Uni's you previously applied to aren't going to check your results, they don't care.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...etter-expected
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads