The Student Room Group

Has anyone stayed at these halls in Cardiff?

Hi, I'm looking to stay in a studio flat in one of these places.
I'd love to hear if anyone has any feedback about them, please.

The halls are as follows:
Eclipse
Zenith
The Fitzalan

Also, feel free to recommend any other place you think is good but is not listen here.

Thank you!
Hi there, I haven't stayed in any of these places but did go and have a look around Fitzalan and other private halls earlier in the year. Fitzalan was a great building but I ended up booking a room with Lumis as it was cheaper and I felt better value for money.
You won't find anyone that has stayed in Zenith yet as it's still being built and doesn't open to it's first residents until September.
Eclipse is on the pricier end of the scale for Student Lets in Cardiff. You may be able to find more affordable options with Liberty Living (Liberty Gardens and Liberty House have studios), Lumis or Livin.
I lived with Eclipse this year and have just booked to live at Zenith next year. Although these are slightly pricier you get a lot more for your money!
Original post by KrisiHughes
Hi there, I haven't stayed in any of these places but did go and have a look around Fitzalan and other private halls earlier in the year. Fitzalan was a great building but I ended up booking a room with Lumis as it was cheaper and I felt better value for money.
You won't find anyone that has stayed in Zenith yet as it's still being built and doesn't open to it's first residents until September.
Eclipse is on the pricier end of the scale for Student Lets in Cardiff. You may be able to find more affordable options with Liberty Living (Liberty Gardens and Liberty House have studios), Lumis or Livin.

I agree that Eclipse is the pricier option, and Zenith does look pretty good as well (at a glance). Although, I had no idea that Zenith was opening to the public this September. Furthermore, you are right, with more time I would have looked up Liberty. Thank you for your feedback, it really has helped!
Original post by AlPackington
I lived with Eclipse this year and have just booked to live at Zenith next year. Although these are slightly pricier you get a lot more for your money!

Really? That's awesome to know. I hope you enjoy your stay at Zenith, thanks for your feedback!
Original post by RPGonzalezGrima
I agree that Eclipse is the pricier option, and Zenith does look pretty good as well (at a glance). Although, I had no idea that Zenith was opening to the public this September. Furthermore, you are right, with more time I would have looked up Liberty. Thank you for your feedback, it really has helped!

Hi there!

Just thought we'd pop on here to let you know that we do still have some rooms available across Cardiff (you can take a look here: https://bit.ly/2YOXjZg). If you have any questions or would like to know more details, please don't hesitate to get in touch on here or on social media and we'd be happy to help ☺.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending