The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

First year going to Cardiff met

I currently live in Cardiff and I'm going to Cardiff metropolitan to do Psychology and I will most likely be staying at home , even though I have applied for halls they said its less likely I'll get in.
So since I wont be meeting new people in the residence and I dont know anyone who is going , I'm quite nervous about how everything works and making friends.
I know there's fresher week and I have tried researching but I'm confused where it is actually placed and how I get in.
As there are two campuses that are quite far away and I know I will be in Llandaff campus.
I know I'll probably be emailed my schedule for lessons on a later date.
Also if anyone has done psychology in met or is doing the course could give any advice , it will be really helpful. Or anyone who just goes to the university
Thank you :smile:
Hi. I'm also starting at Cardiff Met doing Psychology this year. I'll be travelling into Cardiff every day. I'm also nervous about how everything works and making friends. Do you want to meet up next week? Are you starting in Year 1 or doing Foundation? Emily :-)
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by FrostyPenguin24
Hi. I'm also starting at Cardiff Met doing Psychology this year. I'll be travelling into Cardiff every day. I'm also nervous about how everything works and making friends. Do you want to meet up next week? Are you starting in Year 1 or doing Foundation? Emily :-)

(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending