The Student Room Group

summer depression

I have no friends to go out with, havent done anything this summmer, I am so stressed college is just around the corner I CANT F""""CKING DEAL WITH THIS
Reply 1
What's stressing you out?
You can volunteer, join an activity, join a club, go out, read a good book, go somewhere, join a meet up.
Reply 3
i cant do those things alone, i am feeling trapped at home, but my parents are getting fed up and want me to get a job
Reply 4
Sometimes the summer holidays feel great, like when you are on holiday but when you have nothing to do the weeks can drag by. If you are going to college, then I would recommend you spend a week or so to organise and declutter your workspace and get ready for going to college. This will mean that you should feel less stressed about college as you will be prepared. Now is also a good time to relax and sleep before the school year approaches so don't forget to enjoy yourself too! 😃
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
i cant do those things alone, i am feeling trapped at home, but my parents are getting fed up and want me to get a job

What is stopping you from being able to do these things alone? Anxiety or something else? It might be worth going to your GP about what you're experiencing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending