The Student Room Group

failed AS

I got my AS results today and despite so much hard work I was very disappointed. I got a B and a D in bio and E in chem, very shocked since I was doing fine in my internal exams and usually getting A’s and B’s.
How important are AS grades , my school might make me drop my subjects and do BTEC’s but I don’t want to. I want to study medicine with a foundation year and the entry requirements are lower, I found a uni that has an offer of CCC.
My teacher has told me to ask for a remark but I’m worried. Is it worth getting it remarked . Will I have to show my AS results for uni applications. Is there hope for me to continue with my alevels.
It is entirely up to you whether you go for a remark but in terms of continuing with your A levels, we can offer A level courses that are flexible and can be completed within a year. Our courses are all online with tutor support throughout your study. If you would like to learn more, please visit our website (https://www.nec.ac.uk/) or contact at [email protected].

Quick Reply

Latest