The Student Room Group

Got a place , but no accommodation

I went through clearing and got a place at Brunel. However, I have no accommodation. Is it way too late to apply for accommodation on campus? And does anyone know what accommodation is like at Brunel 🥺
If your stuck for accommodation i am looking for a student to take over my Canalview Self Contained Studio in private student halls. It is located in West London (W10 5BN) and 10 mins away from Westbourne Park station. The studio includes 2 electric hobs (kitchen area) double bed, en suite bathroom and the building has 24/7 concierge, laundry room, communal area and is £249 a week. available from 31st August 2019 to 29th August 2020. Private message me if your are interested.
Reply 2
It’s definitely not too late I only just recently applied for accommodation as well so just apply as soon as possible
Original post by Robymck
I went through clearing and got a place at Brunel. However, I have no accommodation. Is it way too late to apply for accommodation on campus? And does anyone know what accommodation is like at Brunel 🥺

It definitely isn't too late to apply!
Are you still looking? I have a tenancy I need taking over and if you message me, I can tell you more :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending