The Student Room Group

Does anyone know how long priority remarks on AQA normally take?

Hello! I've gotten into my insurance Bristol, which I'm honestly not disappointed with because it's a great uni, but missed my offer from my firm Birmingham due to getting a C in English instead of a B. I was 6 marks from the boundary so ordered a priority remark (covered by the department fortunately), but does anyone know how long these usually take on AQA? I'm worried that it won't get done by the 31st, and I won't be able to get my place at Birmingham. Also, is the subjectivity in marking usually high enough to go up 6 marks, or is that a bit of a jump? Thanks for any advice and I hope you all did well and are feeling happy with your current situation - whatever happens, it's not the end of the world even though it may feel like it :smile:
Original post by rootgroves
Hello! I've gotten into my insurance Bristol, which I'm honestly not disappointed with because it's a great uni, but missed my offer from my firm Birmingham due to getting a C in English instead of a B. I was 6 marks from the boundary so ordered a priority remark (covered by the department fortunately), but does anyone know how long these usually take on AQA? I'm worried that it won't get done by the 31st, and I won't be able to get my place at Birmingham. Also, is the subjectivity in marking usually high enough to go up 6 marks, or is that a bit of a jump? Thanks for any advice and I hope you all did well and are feeling happy with your current situation - whatever happens, it's not the end of the world even though it may feel like it :smile:

It can take up to 15 calander days but can come back sooner. It is quite possible to go up 6 marks but as I'm sure you know, there are no guarantees and marks could even go down.

I'm pleased for you that you have a good outcome whatever happens with the remarks - Bristol is just as good as Birmingham, if not better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending