The Student Room Group

Feel like drinking myself to death

There’s nothing fun about life anymore I’m single depressed there’s no way to meet women what fun is that? I’ve tried dating apps cold approach hobbies friends Facebook etc. It’s like impossible to meet women yeah yeah “you’ll meet someone when you least expect it” you don’t! I’ve been hearing that since I was 13 I’m 22 now! You don’t want a women when your so old you can even get a erection I knew I should of ended my worthless A$$ life years literally crying as I’m writing this! Very emotional
Hey,

I know it feels like **** to be told this right now but if a relationship is a lot of work. There's many way, by practice, to make it work and last. I am sorry it hasn't worked out for you but maybe as you're focusing on other matters, someone will notice you without you trying to do so. It sounds like crap but something rushing into things leads to more trouble than good. Keep searching ideally in person and you can exhaust other dating sites (there's so many of them). Expand your views and do self growth you may attract more people by being self-fulfilled rather than waiting on someone else. I do not know about getting a women in old age is so bad or rather the future is so certain that who knows maybe you'll find someone soon. :wink: Anyway don't give up, focus on you and do not put so much emphasis on relationships if they are not working out. Give it a break if you can and try again later.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

I know it feels like **** to be told this right now but if a relationship is a lot of work. There's many way, by practice, to make it work and last. I am sorry it hasn't worked out for you but maybe as you're focusing on other matters, someone will notice you without you trying to do so. It sounds like crap but something rushing into things leads to more trouble than good. Keep searching ideally in person and you can exhaust other dating sites (there's so many of them). Expand your views and do self growth you may attract more people by being self-fulfilled rather than waiting on someone else. I do not know about getting a women in old age is so bad or rather the future is so certain that who knows maybe you'll find someone soon. :wink: Anyway don't give up, focus on you and do not put so much emphasis on relationships if they are not working out. Give it a break if you can and try again later.

If I ain’t improved in 9 years I won’t now nothing happens I’m destined to be alone no one understands

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending