The Student Room Group

i feel like im to alone

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mollieking12345
thats right ...

Ur not alone. I’ve seen so many people with the same problem. You think everybody secretly hates you. You think they’re secretly laughing behind ur back, that u annoy everyone. And sometimes u sabotage relationships with friends before they can hurt you.

But those thoughts, the voice in ur head that says everyone hates you- it’s not real. Ur feelings are real but the thoughts aren’t real. Ur not a mind reader, but you’ve learned not to trust anyone and always assume the worst. The bullying started at a very young age and consequentially, it changed the way u developed, changed the way u thought of people. Changed ur self esteem

Am I right?
Original post by Anonymous
Ur not alone. I’ve seen so many people with the same problem. You think everybody secretly hates you. You think they’re secretly laughing behind ur back, that u annoy everyone. And sometimes u sabotage relationships with friends before they can hurt you.

But those thoughts, the voice in ur head that says everyone hates you- it’s not real. Ur feelings are real but the thoughts aren’t real. Ur not a mind reader, but you’ve learned not to trust anyone and always assume the worst. The bullying started at a very young age and consequentially, it changed the way u developed, changed the way u thought of people. Changed ur self esteem

Am I right?

your right in a way but its not that they do it secretly they do it to my face
your right in a way but its not that they do it secretly they do it to my face

Do u wanna tell me about everything that’s happened to make u feel that way? What have they done to you?
Do u wanna tell me about everything that’s happened to make u feel that way? What have they done to you?

yes tell me

Am I right?

Be the official tsr therapist 🙌🙌
Spot on imo !
Original post by Shisha s
Be the official tsr therapist 🙌🙌
Spot on imo !

:smile:
Mollie, what’s happened to you recently that’s made u feel that everyone hates you? What did they do?
Mollie, what’s happened to you recently that’s made u feel that everyone hates you? What did they do?

umm... i'd rather tell you privatly tell you could you pm me ? i wont tell anyone your user name i promise
umm... i'd rather tell you privatly tell you could you pm me ? i wont tell anyone your user name i promise

Ok x
i feel like im nothing i cant love a nothing ... im better off dead than alive living is all abotu choices well dieing is no different

you sound like you've gone through so much, and if you have survived pain after pain then you are far from nothing. You are stronger than you think, please hold on.
talk to people online or talk to a therapist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending