The Student Room Group

late application

hey guys, so I applied before the sfe deadline date however I had a lot of problems with the home office and stuff and I literally kept sending sfe evidence for 3 months straight with them just not accepting it, I am finally a British citizen and I sent them my new British passport back around August 1st as that's when I got it, it was obviously accepted and then I got letters for my parents to send in financial info, SFE received these letters on the 20th of August and I phoned in today, they said that they would review my application evidence around the 18th of September but I'm worried about how late my payments will be, will I get them around October if they approve of the evidence on the 18th ? or much later like January. I'm really worried please help!!!!
Original post by Soleman123
hey guys, so I applied before the sfe deadline date however I had a lot of problems with the home office and stuff and I literally kept sending sfe evidence for 3 months straight with them just not accepting it, I am finally a British citizen and I sent them my new British passport back around August 1st as that's when I got it, it was obviously accepted and then I got letters for my parents to send in financial info, SFE received these letters on the 20th of August and I phoned in today, they said that they would review my application evidence around the 18th of September but I'm worried about how late my payments will be, will I get them around October if they approve of the evidence on the 18th ? or much later like January. I'm really worried please help!!!!

Hi there,

If your evidence is accepted on 18/09, you are likely to receive a payment within 5 working days of this being reassessed on 18/09. Please check your online account around that time for updates to your entitlement by logging in here.

Thanks, Jen
Reply 2
hi, I phoned in today and was told there was a difference in the wage supplied by my father's documents and the ones supplied by HMRC. I was told I could accept the wages supplied by HMRC by sending in a letter. I send my letter stating " I would like to accept the figures set out by HMRC about my wage". would this be enough to ensure that my application progresses onwards without sending in anymore evidence.
Original post by Soleman123
hi, I phoned in today and was told there was a difference in the wage supplied by my father's documents and the ones supplied by HMRC. I was told I could accept the wages supplied by HMRC by sending in a letter. I send my letter stating " I would like to accept the figures set out by HMRC about my wage". would this be enough to ensure that my application progresses onwards without sending in anymore evidence.

Hi there,

I have replied to your other thread.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending