The Student Room Group

Should I go uni and do one alevel at the same time??

My a levels didn’t go to plan, I got BCE in psych, spanish and bio respectively. So I’ve decided to do a foundation year in biology, I’m looking to do radiography and spoke to the admissions tutor and he said I would need over 60% in each module to be able to transfer from the foundation year to radiography however this all depends on how well I do in the year and interview etc so in a way there isn’t a guarantee.
Or I’ve looked into doing a level religious studies so that I can boost my ucas points from 88 to atleast 120 so I would need atleast a C in re to do that, my college can’t help with this so I would essentially be self teaching. I have done re at gcse and found it relatively easy as long as I knew the content and had good exam technique especially with the essays. Does anyone think I should do the foundation year and the alevel both so that I can atleast fall back on my grades if things don’t work out with the foundation year or If don’t get in radiography that way? Any advice would really be appreciated
This is not a good idea. Either resit your A levels or study at university. Trying to do both is not going to work well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending