The Student Room Group

I get a hard on when talking to attractive women

Doesnt have to be about sex and relationship, It can be about anything. Even casual small talk or cracking jokes. But deep inside my pants the monster is awaken and goes full hard.

And i have completely no control over this

Is this normal? Does it happen to u all?
Original post by HucktheForde
Doesnt have to be about sex and relationship, It can be about anything. Even casual small talk or cracking jokes. But deep inside my pants the monster is awaken and goes full hard.

It sounds fairly normal. It's a biological response to seeing an attractive potential mate.
It indicates that your eyesight is working and that your cardio vascular system is in good shape.

It's entirely normal if you are a teenager or in your twenties. If you are in your nineties then it wouldn't be "normal". It'd be extraordinary in a good way.
Thanks for informing us
Yeah man that happens to me too sometimes. I just wonder off and wonder how she may be naked etc.. weird af ik. What I learnt to do is to treat the girl as a regular mate. If you talk to her as you would to a boy, it would flow much easier. Don't think of anything except that. I get a lot of anxiety when talking to attractive women tho ngl, but it gets better, you just need to get used to it as with everything else with life. Nothing to be embarrassed of
I'm shocked that 1) this actually happens to the OP in the context of normal convos and 2) that most responses actually seem to think it's normal. No, it's not normal!
It’s a teenage boy thing.

It becomes less of an issue once you’ve completed puberty and lost your virginity.
Can happen sometimes, if it's happening near every time then that's a bit wild.
Reply 8
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm shocked that 1) this actually happens to the OP in the context of normal convos and 2) that most responses actually seem to think it's normal. No, it's not normal!

Thought the same

This site routinely has me reassess what 'normal' is, and my usual conclusion is that the youngsters are odd
Original post by gjd800
Thought the same

This site routinely has me reassess what 'normal' is, and my usual conclusion is that the youngsters are odd

It's mainly DK the site's resident perv. Like every post of his is sex-mad one way or the other
Original post by HucktheForde

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending