The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4720
offer from dundee for ‘Anatomical Sciences’
Oh sorry!! Where elese did u apply and get offers?
bath-Integrated Design Engineering with Placement
bristol-Engineering Design with Study in Industry
glasgow- BEng Product design engineering
Loughborough-BEng Product design engineering with Placement
Original post by emiloujess
Oh no, I'm sorry :console:

Thank you <3 At least I know it was not the fact that I was not sufficient enough, they basically told me that they gave out many unconditional offers and couldn't give out conditional offers. Although I find this to be a bit unfair I can't really do anything and just moving on.

Original post by Dogsledding
Oh sorry!! Where elese did u apply and get offers?

Thanks <3 . I have applied to St Andrews, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee with a predicted grade of 42 IB points. I haven't yet received any other response, still waiting and hoping that the other unis will have a place.
Reply 4724
Offers for: (!)
Plymouth A100 medicine
Sheffield A100 medicine
ARU A100 medicines
My friend got a conditional offer from the University of Brighton to study Nursing (Adult)
I know of someone who got an offer for psy at KCL
Original post by myinnerthigh
Hi I got an offer for medicine at Bristol

Massive congratulations. My son is a third year med student at Bristol.
Original post by Paulajoh23
You've missed Leeds College of Music Film Music I think it's the first for there!

It's gone in under Hull who award the degrees, but since LCM has it's own UCAS code I'll give it its own entry!
UPDATE

Thank you for keeping us all up to date. The Big List is bursting with news --- 186 offers and 55 rejections from a total of 44 United Kingdom universities. We've heard from Queen Margaret University for the first time, and --- by popular demand --- the Leeds College of Music has been given its own entry.

The Statistics will be updated over the weekend, and I'm having to abbreviate the List somewhat further --- no longer will *, ** and *** degrees be listed separately from the main degree course. I'm still keeping my own record, so if you'd like that level of granularity for a particular course, please just ask!
Original post by machan
bath-Integrated Design Engineering with Placement
bristol-Engineering Design with Study in Industry
glasgow- BEng Product design engineering
Loughborough-BEng Product design engineering with Placement

Congratulations :five: 3rd year product design student here, i wish you all the best :smile:
When did you apply, and are you a mature student? Birkbeck is the only uni I haven't heard back from (and my top choice) so I'm getting a bit nervous!
Original post by bbpet
Law at Birkbeck.

When did you apply, and are you a mature student? Birkbeck is the only uni I haven't heard back from (and my top choice) so I'm getting a bit nervous!
Original post by CoolCavy
Congratulations :five: 3rd year product design student here, i wish you all the best :smile:

thank you! I'm still waiting for icl...btw is it fun studying product design?
Original post by machan
thank you! I'm still waiting for icl...btw is it fun studying product design?

Did you already have an interview for ICL?
Reply 4735
I see 6 Dundee Medicine offers on that thread plus DD so 7 total on TSR so far. They just came out around 5pm yesterday.
Offers for A100 Medicine from Exeter and UCL (still waiting for Lancaster)
Conditional for Civil Engineering at University of Exeter
Conditional offer For management from CITY University London
Original post by emanuelciudin
Did you already have an interview for ICL?

sadly nope...probably will reject me soon

Latest

Trending

Trending