The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hisksjd
What time?

around 12
Original post by livwariso
i have always loved geography! for some reason it just all makes sense to me hahah. I actually took physics at the beginning of the year but i decided i wouldn’t be able to manage 4 a levels so i dropped it. the fact that you take 4 including physics and further maths is honestly amazing!! that’s true i have done so much research about all of the unis i applied for so hopefully i do end up liking them in person as much as i do from what i’ve read. I applied to stephenson but if i do get an offer, i’m probably going to change it to grey. which one did you apply to and how did you do in your GCSEs if you dont mind me asking? x

aw that’s great to hear, I’m sure you’ll love your degree then!! physics is so interesting but I do find it really difficult, I’ve come close to dropping it quite a few times ahaha. thank youuu, 4 is tough but they all link and help each other a lot so it’s all good :smile:) the research will pay off then and I’m sure you will love wherever you end up. ahh right, I applied to josephine butler. no no not at all, I got all 9s, A*s and then an A^ in further maths xx
24/10/19: I received an offer from Surrey for civil engineering for BBB including maths and physics

I received an interview from Loughborough for the 4th Dec for commercial management and quality surveying

And I also received an offer from loughborough for civil engineering ABB including maths and physics
I’ve gotten offers from Glasgow for art history and Queen Mary for history
I’ve had offers for biology from Bristol and Lincoln
Reply 765
Original post by CStringer
I got an attainment offer for biochemistry MSci at Birmingham

Wow, that's brilliant! When did you apply ?:smile:
Original post by hsr1919
Wow, that's brilliant! When did you apply ?:smile:

Thank you!! I applied on the 11/10 and got the offer on the 22nd
STAT UPDATE: A friend got a conditional offer from Lancaster for Mathematics and Computer Science
Got accepted into Yale! Internship as being the king of England for a decade
Original post by AliceMegan04

what are your predicted grades
I just got an unconditional from Lincoln for art history and history!
Reply 771
Does anybody know if surrey is usually this slow? Sent my application on the 11th and still haven’t heard nothing
Original post by julen
Does anybody know if surrey is usually this slow? Sent my application on the 11th and still haven’t heard nothing

Nice double negative
Hey! Has anybody got an offer for Biochemistry (MBio) @ Warwick? How long do they take to give out offers? I have seen a lot of maths/econ offers from Warwick but there doesn't seem to much activity regarding biochem, specifically MBio. Any info would be much appreciated.
Reply 774
Original post by twist-and-shout
Nice double negative

ok.
Original post by Deggs_14
Oh no someone was rejected? :frown:

Yes, for Accounting and Finance at Birmingham.
Original post by aamired
what are your predicted grades

A A A* and A in EPQ💫
Original post by yvonnetsai
I got an offer from Bristol to study Mechanical engineering!

Original post by alijxngo
I got an offer from Manchester for Law yesterday.

Original post by g.chaggxr
Someone I attend Sixth Form with has also received an unconditional from Keele for Law. That's two just at my place! Is this unusual for Keele or nah?

Original post by itsalifiman11
I just got my Lancaster offer for Economics (literally 15 minutes ago). AAB but ABB (if firmed) :smile: only waiting for Bath now so that I can make the final decisions :smile:

Original post by OliverJLondon
Applied for History at UCL, KCL, York, Nottingham and Queen Mary on 1st of October
Offers so far:
Queen Mary - BBB (10th of October)
Nottingham - ABB (14th October)
York - AAA/A*AB (15th October)

Now just have to wait on the London unis

Original post by Cameron Leid
24/10/19: I received an offer from Surrey for civil engineering for BBB including maths and physics

I received an interview from Loughborough for the 4th Dec for commercial management and quality surveying

And I also received an offer from loughborough for civil engineering ABB including maths and physics

Original post by mkawski63
I’ve gotten offers from Glasgow for art history and Queen Mary for history

Original post by AliceMegan04

Original post by ChemISlife123
STAT UPDATE: A friend got a conditional offer from Lancaster for Mathematics and Computer Science

Original post by mkawski63
I just got an unconditional from Lincoln for art history and history!

Thanks everyone. These will go in tonight's update.
i feel like i will get 5 rejections due to applying for language degrees despite not having any language qualifications. we will see though, if i get accepted to any of them, consider that inspiration for others
Original post by CStringer
I got an attainment offer for biochemistry MSci at Birmingham

Doh! I missed this one from Tuesday night, sorry. It'll be in the list tonight.

:flowers:

Latest

Trending

Trending