The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hopskipjump
Got offer from Exeter on Tuesday and just got offer from Sheffield to do maths. :clap2:

Update: got offer from Lancaster today for Maths with year in Industry, AAB. So happy. :banana:
Reply 781
Original post by itsalifiman11
I just got my Lancaster offer for Economics (literally 15 minutes ago). AAB but ABB (if firmed) :smile: only waiting for Bath now so that I can make the final decisions :smile:

When did you apply?
Today I got conditional offers from the University of Sussex for English language and Linguistics, and from Queen Mary University of London for English with creative writing
I got an Offer for computer science from Queen Mary today :smile:
I got an offer from the University of Exeter for economics
Original post by lemmens
aw that’s great to hear, I’m sure you’ll love your degree then!! physics is so interesting but I do find it really difficult, I’ve come close to dropping it quite a few times ahaha. thank youuu, 4 is tough but they all link and help each other a lot so it’s all good :smile:) the research will pay off then and I’m sure you will love wherever you end up. ahh right, I applied to josephine butler. no no not at all, I got all 9s, A*s and then an A^ in further maths xx

i used to want to do aeronautical engineering and uni so that i could become a pilot, but i decided that physics was way too difficult and thought it would be better to get good grades in all my subjects rather than decent in some and rubbish in one... i don’t know what i want to do in the future any more though, do you? and yeah i’m sure i will love wherever :smile: your results are beyond amazing honestly well done you must’ve worked so hard x
I got an offer for Biochemistry with Medical Biochemistry- Bristol
Original post by 学生の父
These are the early offers reported on TSR so far (consolidated list 25/10/19, 12.25 a.m.):

Bath --- Biochemistry with a Placement Year, Chemistry, International Development with Economics, Natural Sciences with a Placement Year, Physics with a Placement Year

Birmingham --- Biochemistry, Biochemistry with professional placement, Biomedical Sciences, Business Management, Civil Engineering, Classical Studies, Classics, Economics (x3), Economics with German, Geography with an International Year, History (x3), International Law and Globalisation (x2), International Relations, Law (x2), Mathematics (x2), Medical Biochemistry, Modern Languages, Music (x2), Physics, Political Science, Psychology (x2)

Bournemouth --- English, Psychology

Brighton --- English Language and Creative Writing, Social Science

Bristol --- Aerospace Engineering, Biochemistry (x2), Biology (x2), Chemistry (x2), Classics (x3), Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics, Economics and Management with Study Abroad, English Literature (x3), French and German, Geography (x2), Geography with Study Abroad, Geology with Year Abroad, History (x4), Mathematics (x2), Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics with Study in Continental Europe, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Physics with Study in Europe, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy, Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour (x2)

Cambridge (organ scholars) --- Music, Theology and Philosophy

Canterbury Christ Church --- Computing, English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science

Cardiff --- Accounting, Biomedical Science, Criminology, English Language and Literature, English Literature (x4), Geography, History, Law (x3), Mathematics, Psychology, Religious Studies and Archaeology

Central Lancashire --- Korean with TESOL, Neuroscience

Chester --- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science, Theology and Religion

Derby --- Computer Science, English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science,Mathematics and International Relations

Durham --- Archaeology and Ancient Civilisations (x2), Biosciences, Engineering (x3), French, Chemistry (Industrial), Economics, International Relations (x2), Japanese, Law (x2), Politics (x2), Religion Society and Culture, Theoretical Physics

Edge Hill --- Law

Edinburgh --- Biology (x2), Chemistry, Computer Science, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, English Literature, Geography, International Relations, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering

Exeter --- Ancient History, Anthropology, Archaeology, Biochemistry, Biochemistry with a Year in Industry, Biological Sciences, Business Management, Classical Studies, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science with Industrial Placement, English (x5), English and Modern Languages, French and Arabic, Geography (x3), Geography with Study Abroad, History (x2), Human Sciences, International Relations, Law (x8), Mathematics (x5), Mathematics with a Year in Industry, Mathematics with Data Science, Mathematics with Economics, Modern Languages (x2), Natural Sciences (x3), Natural Sciences with International Study, Neuroscience, Politics and International Relations, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology with a Year Abroad, Sociology and Anthropology, Sociology and Philosophy, Theology and Philosophy (x2), Theology and Religion

Glasgow --- Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics and Spanish, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, English Language & Linguistics and English Literature, English Literature (x2), French and German, Genetics (x2), Geography, History, Mathematics and Finance, Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics, Neuroscience, Physics (x2), Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy

Greenwich --- Sociology

Keele --- Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Law, Neuroscience and Psychology, Politics

Kent --- Biomedical Sciences with a Sandwich Year, Economics, History, Law, Politics and International Relations, Politics and Sociology

Lancaster --- Biology with Placement Year, History, History with Placement Year, History with Study Abroad, Law, Natural Sciences, Politics and Sociology, Sociology, Spanish and Italian, Spanish and Linguistics

Leeds --- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering (x2), Classical Civilization (x2), Computer Science (x2), Computer Science with Mathematics, Criminology, Economics (x3), Economics and Politics, English Literature (x2), French and History, History, Languages and Cultures, Languages Cultures and Economics, Law (x6), Law with Hispanic Studies, Law with International Legal Studies (x2), Mathematics (x3), Mechatronics and Robotics, Medical Science, Politics, Politics and Economics, Politics and Social Policy, Theology and Religion

Leicester --- Applied Psychology, Archaeology, Law, Mathematics, Medical Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Physics and Astronomy

Lincoln --- Applied Social Science, English and Creative Writing

Liverpool --- Aerospace, Biological and Medical Sciences (x2), Biology, Bioveterinary Science, Chemistry (x3), Computer Science, Geography (x2), Law (x3), Law with Year Abroad, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Zoology

Liverpool Hope --- Sociology

Loughborough --- Economics and Management with Placement, Mathematics and Physics

Manchester --- Classics, Economics (x2), English Literature, Geography, Geography with Study Abroad, History (x2), History and Economics, Law (x5), Law with International Study (x2), Materials Science and Engineering (x3), Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics, Mathematics with Finance, Modern History and Economics, Philosophy, Physics (x3), Politics and Economics, Politics and International Relations (x2), Politics and Modern History (x2), Politics and Social Anthropology, Politics Philosophy and Economics (x4), Social Anthropology and Philosophy, Sociology and Politics

Manchester Metropolitan --- Fashion Business and Management, Fashion Buying and Merchandising, Linguistics

Newcastle --- Ancient History, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science (x5), Chemistry (x2), Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Economics and Business Management, English and Classical Studies, English Language and Literature (x2), English Literature (x2), French and Linguistics, Geography (x3), Law (x3), Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematics with Finance, Modern Languages (x2), Modern Languages Translation and Interpreting, Politics, Politics and History, Politics and Sociology, Psychology (x2)

Northumbria --- Law (x2), Film and TV Production

Nottingham --- Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering (x2), Classics (x2), Classics and English, Criminology, Economics (x2), English Language and Literature, Gateway Veterinary Medicine, Geography, Law (x3), Mathematics (x2), Mathematics and Economics (x2), Mechanical Engineering (x3), Medical Physiology and Therapeutics, Modern Languages, Natural Sciences, Neuroscience, Pharmaceutical Science, Politics and Economics, Politics and International Relations (x2), Politics Philosophy and Economics (x2), Psychology

Queen Mary --- Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science (x4), Economics, Hispanic Studies and Comparative Literature, History, History and Politics, History with a Year Abroad, Human Geography with a Year Abroad, Law, Linguistics, Mathematics with Actuarial Science, Mechanical Engineering (x2), Psychology (x2)

Reading --- Archaeology and Ancient History, History and Economics, Law

Roehampton --- Primary Education

Royal Holloway --- Biomedical Science, Classical Archaeology and Ancient History, Classical Studies, Computer Science, English and History, English Literature, Geography, History (x3), History Politics and International Relations (x2), Law, Modern Languages, Physics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology (x2)

Sheffield --- Biochemistry, Chemistry with Medicinal and Biological Chemistry, English and Philosophy, English Literature, General Engineering, History (x2), Korean Studies, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering with a Year in North America, Politics and Economics, Psychology

Sheffield Hallam --- Applied Social Science, Information Technology with Business Studies

Southampton --- Aerospace Engineering, Ancient History and Archaeology, Biomedical Science (x2), English, History (x2), History with a Year Abroad, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering (x2), Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Placement Year, Psychology (x2), Sociology and Anthropology (x2)

Staffordshire --- Cyber Security

Stirling --- Biology

Surrey --- Biomedical Science with a Year in Industry, Chemistry, Computer Science with a Placement Year, Physics

Sussex --- Anthropology and Spanish, Chemistry, Law, Psychology, Psychology with Cognitive Science, Psychology with Neuroscience, Sociology and International Development

Swansea --- Applied Medical Sciences (x2), History, Law, Materials Science and Engineering with a Year in Industry, Medical Genetics, Medical Pharmacology, Population Health and Medical Sciences (x2)

UCL --- Ancient World with a Year Abroad, Applied Medical Science, Architecture, Biological Sciences (x3), Biomedical Science, Economics and Geography, Geography (x3), History (x2), History and Politics, Information Management for Business, Physics

UEA --- Geography and International Development, Natural Sciences, Politics Philosophy and Economics with a Placement Year, Psychology

University of Law --- Law

UWE --- Product Design Technology

Warwick --- Biochemistry, Biomedical Science (x3), Chemistry, Classical Archaeology and Ancient History, Classical Civilisation with Study in Europe, Classics, Computer Science (x4), Discrete Mathematics (x2), Economics (x9), Economics and Industrial Organisation, Electronic Engineering, English Literature (x2), German and Economics (x2), History and Politics, Law (x2), Law with Study Abroad, Linguistics with Spanish, Management (x2), Mathematics (x12), Mathematics and Physics (x2), Mechanical Engineering, Modern Languages, MORSE, Physics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology

Winchester --- History

York --- Accounting, Applied Social Science, Archaeology and Heritage, Biochemistry (x4), Biology (x3), Biomedical Sciences, Business Finance and Management, Chemistry (x3), Chemistry with a Year Abroad, Computer Science (x2), Computer Science and Mathematics, Computer Science with a Year in Industry, Economics, Economics and Politics, English (x5), French and German, Geography, History, History and Politics, Molecular Cell Biology, Natural Sciences, Politics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology (x2), Social and Political Science

And some early rejections:

Birmingham --- Accounting and Finance
City University --- CASS Business Management
Nottingham --- English and Philosophy, Child Nursing
Sheffield Hallam --- Paramedic Science
Warwick --- Computer Science

for an offer from Warwick for history and politics as well
got archaeology and ancient history for birmingham :smile:) x
Just got an offer from Surrey & Liverpool for Law
Got me an offer from Durham for Geography😃😃😃
Got an offer for economics with a year abroad at Exeter!
I got an offer from Durham uni for criminology
I've noticed a lot of people already have their EPQ grades, when do you get them? I just finished mine last month. Is it because they already have their a level grades?
Original post by livwariso
i used to want to do aeronautical engineering and uni so that i could become a pilot, but i decided that physics was way too difficult and thought it would be better to get good grades in all my subjects rather than decent in some and rubbish in one... i don’t know what i want to do in the future any more though, do you? and yeah i’m sure i will love wherever :smile: your results are beyond amazing honestly well done you must’ve worked so hard x

I think you definitely made a good decision there, and I’m sure you’ll get really good grades and end up doing something you love, fingers crossed :smile:) plus, I don’t think you need that degree to become a pilot!! it’s been my dream for quite a while to be an astrochemist so I hope that becomes my reality in a few years aha!! aw thank you very much, I did work hard and was just so happy it paid off. how did you do?? Xx
Has anyone got any offers from St Georges for any subject?
Original post by 学生の父
These are the early offers reported on TSR so far (consolidated list 25/10/19, 12.25 a.m.):

Bath --- Biochemistry with a Placement Year, Chemistry, International Development with Economics, Natural Sciences with a Placement Year, Physics with a Placement Year

Birmingham --- Biochemistry, Biochemistry with professional placement, Biomedical Sciences, Business Management, Civil Engineering, Classical Studies, Classics, Economics (x3), Economics with German, Geography with an International Year, History (x3), International Law and Globalisation (x2), International Relations, Law (x2), Mathematics (x2), Medical Biochemistry, Modern Languages, Music (x2), Physics, Political Science, Psychology (x2)

Bournemouth --- English, Psychology

Brighton --- English Language and Creative Writing, Social Science

Bristol --- Aerospace Engineering, Biochemistry (x2), Biology (x2), Chemistry (x2), Classics (x3), Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics, Economics and Management with Study Abroad, English Literature (x3), French and German, Geography (x2), Geography with Study Abroad, Geology with Year Abroad, History (x4), Mathematics (x2), Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics with Study in Continental Europe, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Physics with Study in Europe, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy, Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour (x2)

Cambridge (organ scholars) --- Music, Theology and Philosophy

Canterbury Christ Church --- Computing, English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science

Cardiff --- Accounting, Biomedical Science, Criminology, English Language and Literature, English Literature (x4), Geography, History, Law (x3), Mathematics, Psychology, Religious Studies and Archaeology

Central Lancashire --- Korean with TESOL, Neuroscience

Chester --- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science, Theology and Religion

Derby --- Computer Science, English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science,Mathematics and International Relations

Durham --- Archaeology and Ancient Civilisations (x2), Biosciences, Engineering (x3), French, Chemistry (Industrial), Economics, International Relations (x2), Japanese, Law (x2), Politics (x2), Religion Society and Culture, Theoretical Physics

Edge Hill --- Law

Edinburgh --- Biology (x2), Chemistry, Computer Science, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, English Literature, Geography, International Relations, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering

Exeter --- Ancient History, Anthropology, Archaeology, Biochemistry, Biochemistry with a Year in Industry, Biological Sciences, Business Management, Classical Studies, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science with Industrial Placement, English (x5), English and Modern Languages, French and Arabic, Geography (x3), Geography with Study Abroad, History (x2), Human Sciences, International Relations, Law (x8), Mathematics (x5), Mathematics with a Year in Industry, Mathematics with Data Science, Mathematics with Economics, Modern Languages (x2), Natural Sciences (x3), Natural Sciences with International Study, Neuroscience, Politics and International Relations, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology with a Year Abroad, Sociology and Anthropology, Sociology and Philosophy, Theology and Philosophy (x2), Theology and Religion

Glasgow --- Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics and Spanish, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, English Language & Linguistics and English Literature, English Literature (x2), French and German, Genetics (x2), Geography, History, Mathematics and Finance, Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics, Neuroscience, Physics (x2), Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy

Greenwich --- Sociology

Keele --- Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Law, Neuroscience and Psychology, Politics

Kent --- Biomedical Sciences with a Sandwich Year, Economics, History, Law, Politics and International Relations, Politics and Sociology

Lancaster --- Biology with Placement Year, History, History with Placement Year, History with Study Abroad, Law, Natural Sciences, Politics and Sociology, Sociology, Spanish and Italian, Spanish and Linguistics

Leeds --- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering (x2), Classical Civilization (x2), Computer Science (x2), Computer Science with Mathematics, Criminology, Economics (x3), Economics and Politics, English Literature (x2), French and History, History, Languages and Cultures, Languages Cultures and Economics, Law (x6), Law with Hispanic Studies, Law with International Legal Studies (x2), Mathematics (x3), Mechatronics and Robotics, Medical Science, Politics, Politics and Economics, Politics and Social Policy, Theology and Religion

Leicester --- Applied Psychology, Archaeology, Law, Mathematics, Medical Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Physics and Astronomy

Lincoln --- Applied Social Science, English and Creative Writing

Liverpool --- Aerospace, Biological and Medical Sciences (x2), Biology, Bioveterinary Science, Chemistry (x3), Computer Science, Geography (x2), Law (x3), Law with Year Abroad, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Zoology

Liverpool Hope --- Sociology

Loughborough --- Economics and Management with Placement, Mathematics and Physics

Manchester --- Classics, Economics (x2), English Literature, Geography, Geography with Study Abroad, History (x2), History and Economics, Law (x5), Law with International Study (x2), Materials Science and Engineering (x3), Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics, Mathematics with Finance, Modern History and Economics, Philosophy, Physics (x3), Politics and Economics, Politics and International Relations (x2), Politics and Modern History (x2), Politics and Social Anthropology, Politics Philosophy and Economics (x4), Social Anthropology and Philosophy, Sociology and Politics

Manchester Metropolitan --- Fashion Business and Management, Fashion Buying and Merchandising, Linguistics

Newcastle --- Ancient History, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science (x5), Chemistry (x2), Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Economics and Business Management, English and Classical Studies, English Language and Literature (x2), English Literature (x2), French and Linguistics, Geography (x3), Law (x3), Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematics with Finance, Modern Languages (x2), Modern Languages Translation and Interpreting, Politics, Politics and History, Politics and Sociology, Psychology (x2)

Northumbria --- Law (x2), Film and TV Production

Nottingham --- Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering (x2), Classics (x2), Classics and English, Criminology, Economics (x2), English Language and Literature, Gateway Veterinary Medicine, Geography, Law (x3), Mathematics (x2), Mathematics and Economics (x2), Mechanical Engineering (x3), Medical Physiology and Therapeutics, Modern Languages, Natural Sciences, Neuroscience, Pharmaceutical Science, Politics and Economics, Politics and International Relations (x2), Politics Philosophy and Economics (x2), Psychology

Queen Mary --- Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science (x4), Economics, Hispanic Studies and Comparative Literature, History, History and Politics, History with a Year Abroad, Human Geography with a Year Abroad, Law, Linguistics, Mathematics with Actuarial Science, Mechanical Engineering (x2), Psychology (x2)

Reading --- Archaeology and Ancient History, History and Economics, Law

Roehampton --- Primary Education

Royal Holloway --- Biomedical Science, Classical Archaeology and Ancient History, Classical Studies, Computer Science, English and History, English Literature, Geography, History (x3), History Politics and International Relations (x2), Law, Modern Languages, Physics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology (x2)

Sheffield --- Biochemistry, Chemistry with Medicinal and Biological Chemistry, English and Philosophy, English Literature, General Engineering, History (x2), Korean Studies, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering with a Year in North America, Politics and Economics, Psychology

Sheffield Hallam --- Applied Social Science, Information Technology with Business Studies

Southampton --- Aerospace Engineering, Ancient History and Archaeology, Biomedical Science (x2), English, History (x2), History with a Year Abroad, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering (x2), Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Placement Year, Psychology (x2), Sociology and Anthropology (x2)

Staffordshire --- Cyber Security

Stirling --- Biology

Surrey --- Biomedical Science with a Year in Industry, Chemistry, Computer Science with a Placement Year, Physics

Sussex --- Anthropology and Spanish, Chemistry, Law, Psychology, Psychology with Cognitive Science, Psychology with Neuroscience, Sociology and International Development

Swansea --- Applied Medical Sciences (x2), History, Law, Materials Science and Engineering with a Year in Industry, Medical Genetics, Medical Pharmacology, Population Health and Medical Sciences (x2)

UCL --- Ancient World with a Year Abroad, Applied Medical Science, Architecture, Biological Sciences (x3), Biomedical Science, Economics and Geography, Geography (x3), History (x2), History and Politics, Information Management for Business, Physics

UEA --- Geography and International Development, Natural Sciences, Politics Philosophy and Economics with a Placement Year, Psychology

University of Law --- Law

UWE --- Product Design Technology

Warwick --- Biochemistry, Biomedical Science (x3), Chemistry, Classical Archaeology and Ancient History, Classical Civilisation with Study in Europe, Classics, Computer Science (x4), Discrete Mathematics (x2), Economics (x9), Economics and Industrial Organisation, Electronic Engineering, English Literature (x2), German and Economics (x2), History and Politics, Law (x2), Law with Study Abroad, Linguistics with Spanish, Management (x2), Mathematics (x12), Mathematics and Physics (x2), Mechanical Engineering, Modern Languages, MORSE, Physics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology

Winchester --- History

York --- Accounting, Applied Social Science, Archaeology and Heritage, Biochemistry (x4), Biology (x3), Biomedical Sciences, Business Finance and Management, Chemistry (x3), Chemistry with a Year Abroad, Computer Science (x2), Computer Science and Mathematics, Computer Science with a Year in Industry, Economics, Economics and Politics, English (x5), French and German, Geography, History, History and Politics, Molecular Cell Biology, Natural Sciences, Politics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology (x2), Social and Political Science

And some early rejections:

Birmingham --- Accounting and Finance
City University --- CASS Business Management
Nottingham --- English and Philosophy, Child Nursing
Sheffield Hallam --- Paramedic Science
Warwick --- Computer Scienc

Original post by 学生の父
Update
A landslide of offers reported in the past 24 hours (I will consolidate them into one list tomorrow):

Nottingham --- Psychology, Politics and International Relations
Warwick --- Classical Civilisation with Study in Europe, Mathematics (x2), Computer Science
Birmingham --- History
Manchester --- Politics and Social Anthropology, Politics and International Relations, Mathematics
Sussex --- Anthropology and Spanish
Exeter --- Law (x2)
Liverpool --- Biological and Medical Sciences
Bristol --- Geology with Year Abroad, Computer Science, Chemistry, History
Lincoln --- Applied Social Care
Sheffield Hallam --- Applied Social Care
Leeds --- Computer Science
Cardiff --- English Literature

Has anyone got offers for Religion, Philosophy and Ethics???
Reply 797
Got a Durham psychology in today!!!!
All these Durham offers are stressing me out completely as I applied over a month ago...
Reply 799
Original post by inspiringcolours
All these Durham offers are stressing me out completely as I applied over a month ago...

Same! What are you applying for?

Latest

Trending

Trending