The Student Room Group

Im too fat i hate my body

Im super depressed rn because i checked my weight and i gained 7kg
I was already fat and i was unable to reduce my weight for sooo long and i was happy with just maintaining it. But this month i gained 7kg and i feel bad
Im never gonna lose weight and ill just keep gaining more and more weight till i look like a big fat ball of fat
I wish i could just cut it off
Reply 1
Ping
Don’t ever put yourself down! I think you should try new things little by little and push yourself to do new stuff. Do little exercises a day, take away unhealthy and add it with healthy stuff but by bit. You need to push yourself a little bit and I promise you will see the difference. If it’s something you really want to you will do it, just put your mind to it and think of the outcome and what you want to be. Hope this helps x
If you are overweight/unhealthy then see a doctor - they can give you a plan that will work for you. Dont follow fad diets, try and find something that you enjoy eating and remember its just calories in vs calories out, there is nothing moral about it. Your worth as a person is not tied to your weight.
Original post by Anonymous
I was already fat and i was unable to reduce my weight for sooo long and i was happy with just maintaining it. But this month i gained 7kg and i feel bad
Im never gonna lose weight and ill just keep gaining more and more weight till i look like a big fat ball of fat

Go to the gym, I felt so much better that I lost 14kg in 6 weeks
you need to work out right now and stop eating so much.
put on music and start moving or opt for the cheapest liposuction available.

it's 2019 hun no more excuses.
I went from nearly 90kg to 74kg in that time and continue to lose weight, I am now 68kg and have gained muscle as well
Original post by cheerIeader
you need to work out right now and stop eating so much.
put on music and start moving or opt for the cheapest liposuction available.

it's 2019 hun no more excuses.

Liposuction is for lazy people, it also only works for a couple of months before your weight will bounce back
The answer is very simple.. eat less .. exercise more. Simply using more calories than you put in your mouth.
Original post by cheerIeader
oh okay just eat 3 almonds a day then maybe + coffee? some of my friends have done it with me religiously. they lost weight & i did it to get abs.

Going to the gym is more fulfilling and cheaper than a liposuction
Original post by Greywolftwo
Going to the gym is more fulfilling and cheaper than a liposuction

you're right. i've never personally had to lose much weight but i do know eating 3 almonds a day and exercising is very effective. it's healthy & you can feel bad and look great at the end of it.
Reply 11

Stop wallowing in self-pity and fix it. Unless you have a condition related to your weight gain, there is no excuse. Complaining benefits no one.
go gym

Negativity NEVER helps, accept you deserve to be healthy do NOT crash diet on 3 damn almonds a day it will not keep the weight off and will push you to binge - find a healthy and filling diet under 2000 calories a day. Fill your plate with veg. Follow Joe Wicks on Instagram, know that exercise helps u feel good but weight loss is 80% diet. See a doctor - its free and they have your best interest at heart. Stop thinking about how you look - think about how u feel and how healthy u are.
Thank you all for your contribution
I do have some medical conditions (my thyroid is a bit lazy) but it's just borderline bad
my weight is causing health problems
i have tried going to doctors several times i paid thousands and went from doctor to doctor
i even had food delivery meal plan where i didn't have to prepare my own food
i have tried gym
personal trainer at home
nothing has worked
im still fat

Quick Reply

Latest