The Student Room Group

scared of heartbreak?

So a few months ago now I went through at toxic relationship and many breakups of his behalf and then he broke my heart after 9 months after playing mind games , and my new boyfriend found me at my worst and picked me up when I was down Over and over again and when we were so close we fell in love , make it official etc etc and got together but now our relationship is going steady like we’ve been together a month and he’s absolutely lovely we have little arguments here and there but I’m terrified of him breaking up with people or when it comes to an end or when he leaves me or finds someone better like I don’t know how to deal with heartbreak , any advice ?
I think it was probably too soon for a relationship as you need to go back to a place mentally where you're happy on your own and a relationship is just an addition into your life. One month in a relationship is way too early to be scared of having your heart broken. I think you just needed time to get over everything. But now you're in a relationship, just learn to go with the flow and find things to do that make you happy on your own as well. Don't overindulge into him and build your self esteem back up (don't rely on him to do it for you).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending