The Student Room Group

Think I like him....?

So I went out to the uni bar last night and this guy (extremely attractive) comes up to me because he recognised me and it turns out we’re both on the same course, we had a brief conversation about names and courses just standard introduction stuff and then kind of lost each other. Later that night, we bumped into each other again and kind of danced together for a bit and I’m kind of awkward when it comes to this stuff so I didn’t like try and get close to him or anything but I kind of got the idea that maybe he did want that (I’m guessing obviously, I’m going of the fact that he kind of took me slightly apart from my group of friends to dance a little but maybe that was just my group accidently excluding me from the circle idk) but I then couldn’t stop thinking about him for the entire night, he’s just so attractive, I couldn’t believe it. Saw him again today and he kind of asked me how I was and stuff and like an idiot I said I was dead from last night and appologised for sending a random drunk message and we kind of just parted ways after that. I’m sure he’s not into me but I think I’m starting to get feelings for him after just like 15 minutes max together.... I feel so stupid for this because I don’t normally do this. What should I do? I may go to the uni bar again (he doesn’t come to lectures) and hope I run into him again and have a proper conversation but I just can’t stop thinking about him and I know how dumb that sounds because we barely know each other or see each other but I want to become better friends and hopefully more but I just don’t see how I can go about this... any advice on how to maybe interact with him more? (I’m not the kind of girl who messages much or anything and prefer face to face)
Reply 1
Please give me some advice, I’ve never had a relationship before so am extremely confused about how to go about interacting with him considering we don’t see each other much and I don’t want to randomly start messaging because we’ve only met like once so it’s a bit weird
Reply 2
I REALLY want to get to know this guy and be friends but aaaaaah how do I do it
Reply 3
Take it slow. Go with the flow. See if he makes more moves. Casually ask him out for a casual coffee or something. Or a good ice breaker is to text him for some help it dosent necessarily has to be something big or anything it can just be like getting some information about something you dont know. Something like that.
Reply 4
Original post by Myda32
Take it slow. Go with the flow. See if he makes more moves. Casually ask him out for a casual coffee or something. Or a good ice breaker is to text him for some help it dosent necessarily has to be something big or anything it can just be like getting some information about something you dont know. Something like that.

I’m just worried that that’s gonna come across a bit weird purely because we’ve barely interacted. I’m hoping he’s at the bar next week as well and I really think getting a bit drunk will relax me a bit more and i might be able to talk to him but I don’t wanna come across a mess because of it
Reply 5
Based of what I said, what do you guys think about the way he felt? I really am very inexperienced so don’t know how to read this kind of stuff
Reply 6
I feel like I messed up our brief conversation today, I was so tired and I think it may have come across that I’m not interested in the conversation but that wasn’t the case, also I think he was in a bit of a rush
Reply 7
Why have I got such intense feelings for a guy I talked to for like 10 minutes.... this has never happened before
Reply 8
Original post by Myda32

I think my only hope of him making any kind of move is to meet him at the bar again (get a bit drunk as well) and then just like try and interact and maybe dance more together and it will be okay no matter what I do because I’ll be drunk
Reply 9
Guys please help
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Please give me some advice, I’ve never had a relationship before so am extremely confused about how to go about interacting with him considering we don’t see each other much and I don’t want to randomly start messaging because we’ve only met like once so it’s a bit weird

its not weird to try to find ways to talk, in person ,to someone you really like! go for it! its better than texting!
Reply 11
I REALLY want to get to know this guy and be friends but aaaaaah how do I do it

I’m just worried that that’s gonna come across a bit weird purely because we’ve barely interacted. I’m hoping he’s at the bar next week as well and I really think getting a bit drunk will relax me a bit more and i might be able to talk to him but I don’t wanna come across a mess because of it

Barely interacted? That's how everyone's parents started of! you meet. chat and meet again then you get closer to each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending