The Student Room Group

Admission in diagnostic radiography

Hi, I have an interview at Salford university and Bradford University. I was wondering if someone could please help me and give me some advice on how to prepare for the Interview? And what questions should I expect? I really wanna do well on the interview. Please help. Thank you.
Reply 1
Hiii i also have an interview for diagnostic radiography at Bradford too! What date is yours? And i’m still waiting on a reply from Salford though, but i did only send my application in this week, when did you send yours? Also i think to prepare just know and research about the actual course of Radiography really well and have an answer ready for when they ask ‘why you want to do it’ also to research things such as the healthcare values and stuff because since its a healthcare profession they most likely will bring up stuff to do with the nhs and ask for scenarios where you’ve been caring for e.g.
Reply 2
Original post by anikaxs
Hiii i also have an interview for diagnostic radiography at Bradford too! What date is yours? And i’m still waiting on a reply from Salford though, but i did only send my application in this week, when did you send yours? Also i think to prepare just know and research about the actual course of Radiography really well and have an answer ready for when they ask ‘why you want to do it’ also to research things such as the healthcare values and stuff because since its a healthcare profession they most likely will bring up stuff to do with the nhs and ask for scenarios where you’ve been caring for e.g.

Heyyyy. My interview at Bradford is on the 4th of Dec. And Salford is on the 2nd of Dec. 😬 Thank you for replying. I sent my Application a week ago. What course are you currently studying?
Reply 3
Original post by pmhk20011
Heyyyy. My interview at Bradford is on the 4th of Dec. And Salford is on the 2nd of Dec. 😬 Thank you for replying. I sent my Application a week ago. What course are you currently studying?

Mine was supposed to be for the 4th Dec too but had to change it because i cant attend that day so im going to the one on the 11th instead. And im currently doing Chemistry, Biology, Psychology A-Level, wbu?
My interview for Salford is on Thursday. 😬
Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by stepheds
My interview for Salford is on Thursday. 😬
Good luck!

Hi, what questions did they ask you in the interview? At Salford.
Hi my interview is on the 11th December so next week at Bradford university . Does anyone know of the type of questions that might be asked.
Mines on the 11th too! I’m so scared
Hi guys

Hope your interviews went well :smile: and have you got any offers yet? What subjects do you do?I've got an interview for diagnostic radiography too at the University of BRADFORD .

Good luck to everyone
(edited 4 years ago)
Thanks, you too.. When is urs??
hi guys how are u! how was the interview mines tomorrow im so scared i dont know anything can u plz help me what kind of questions did they ask u:frown:
Original post by Sabirah231x
Mines on the 11th too! I’m so scared

hey omg todays the 11th how was it im terrified about mine
I’ve just accepted my conditional offer from Salford today. 😍
Just got a conditional offer from Bradford for diagnostic radiography, anyone else got an offer ?
Reply 14
Original post by Sabirah231x
Just got a conditional offer from Bradford for diagnostic radiography, anyone else got an offer ?

Yup same!

Quick Reply

Latest