The Student Room Group

I have my own dating preference as well

This is more of an off my chest.

In real life, I often get these activist woke feminist types, women of all races (white, Arab, Indian, east Asian and even black) stating how much they love white guys, they love their blue eyes, blond hair, and high cheekbones (apparently this feature is almost exclusive to white guys).

These women get together and say stuff that only women and white guys can be attractive - basically saying that non-white men are unattractive.

What they do not realize is that I myself as a non-white guy want the features that these women want on men. I only find light-haired, light-eyed Scandinavian looking attractive.

I don't want you guys either.
You're allowed to have preferences in dating. I hope you meet a girl who meets your ideals, and that you in turn fit hers.
Reply 2
Original post by sinfonietta
You're allowed to have preferences in dating. I hope you meet a girl who meets your ideals, and that you in turn fit hers.

Aww that is so sweet of you, I wasn't expecting that. Thank you :smile:
that’s fine. I only like a very specific kind of guy so i wouldn’t judge others for their types
I’m a white girl (very fair skin, blue eyes but dark hair) and I prefer guys with darker skin (typically south or SE Asian) and I prefer skinny guys to chubby or heavily muscular ones. It’s just preference about what u find physically attractive and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not like you’re saying you hate people who don’t look a certain way, it’s just what you’re romantically/sexually attracted to.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a white girl (very fair skin, blue eyes but dark hair) and I prefer guys with darker skin (typically south or SE Asian) and I prefer skinny guys to chubby or heavily muscular ones. It’s just preference about what u find physically attractive and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not like you’re saying you hate people who don’t look a certain way, it’s just what you’re romantically/sexually attracted to.

As an Indian guy, white women that have pale skin and a rosey complexion are the most beautiful women :biggrin: I use to have a huge crush on the actress Judy Greer, she is really pretty
This is more of an off my chest.

In real life, I often get these activist woke feminist types, women of all races (white, Arab, Indian, east Asian and even black) stating how much they love white guys, they love their blue eyes, blond hair, and high cheekbones (apparently this feature is almost exclusive to white guys).

These women get together and say stuff that only women and white guys can be attractive - basically saying that non-white men are unattractive.

What they do not realize is that I myself as a non-white guy want the features that these women want on men. I only find light-haired, light-eyed Scandinavian looking attractive.

I don't want you guys either.

A lot of left wing feminist women to tend to go for White men particularly one with blue eyes.
Original post by AnxiousAtypical
A lot of left wing feminist women to tend to go for White men particularly one with blue eyes.

SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets
SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets

:congrats:
Original post by AnxiousAtypical

But why though, I don't have a preference for a girl's political beliefs as long as it is on the extreme right or left. But I tend to do better with women that are apolitical or right-leaning. Liberal feminist type of women seem to go for white guys, my best mate at uni who's a white guy is dating a hard left corbyn supporter.

Funny how these things work :wink:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending