The Student Room Group

Why I will NEVER... marry a White woman.

I have no intention of ever getting married, that's why.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

:lol:
Reply 2
That’s why you make her moisturise and go to the gym or pay for upgrades.
Reply 3
i don't remember asking
was really looking forward to angry people and an interesting thread to read 😔:frown:
Original post by Rakas21

Lmao pay for upgrades? Goodness.
More white women for me
Why don't you carry a placard proclaiming this to the rest of the world- in large capital letters for the next 90 days. :biggrin:
Yeah, I never want to get married either :five:
Original post by londonmyst
Why don't you carry a placard proclaiming this to the rest of the world- in large capital letters for the next 90 days. :biggrin:

That'd be a bit redundant. My face already makes it clear I'm never getting married to anyone.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
not even purple
and especially not green

TSR Volunteers and TSR Group Staff heartbroken everywhere
White women have amazing feet! They taste so good. So do women of all colours, but they each have their own distinctive tastes/smells.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
That'd be a bit redundant. My face already makes it clear I'm never getting married to anyone.

Tattoo? :tongue:
Or MGTOW membership card super-glued on? :eek:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao pay for upgrades? Goodness.

As in like meal upgrades eg. Medium fries to large fries

Or like physical upgrades to themselves eg. Boob jobs 😂
Original post by Anonymous
White women have amazing feet! They taste so good.

... What?

Keep your sweaty toe fetish to yourself 😂
Original post by Anonymous
White women have amazing feet! They taste so good. So do women of all colours, but they each have their own distinctive tastes/smells.

That may be so but you forget marriage is an investment though, and knowing white people a Caucasian woman's feet probably age like a bottle of wine - that's already been opened. Or... a banana. Whereas a little African or Indian woman in the desert in sandals's feet probably age like Everlasting Gobstoppers.
Original post by CTLeafez
As in like meal upgrades eg. Medium fries to large fries

Or like physical upgrades to themselves eg. Boob jobs 😂

Hey I'd happily take a free boob lift when I'm a bit older if he's offering to pay for it.

Or a meal upgrade at McDonald's, either or.
Original post by Rakas21

Needless expenditure of money. Just get yourself one of those new fangled 'Asians' or 'Chineses' and not have to worry about a thing.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Hey I'd happily take a free boob lift when I'm a bit older if he's offering to pay for it.

Or a meal upgrade at McDonald's, either or.

Take all the freebies you can get tbf

I learnt about the importance of providing upgrades... Took a girl out for milkshakes but only got her a medium. She didn’t want a 2nd date so me and my friends joke it was because I didn’t get her a large. 😂
Original post by CTLeafez
Take all the freebies you can get tbf

I learnt about the importance of providing upgrades... Took a girl out for milkshakes but only got her a medium. She didn’t want a 2nd date so me and my friends joke it was because I didn’t get her a large. 😂

Smh should have got her a large and a portion of fries at least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending