The Student Room Group

UCL Bartlett application deadline & UCAS

I was wondering if the 15th January deadline mentioned on UCL's architecture course details implies at 6pm since it doesn't say. Just a bit worried since my UCAS referee can't submit my application before tomorrow.
Also is it likely for UCAS to crash or slow down tomorrow - or is that only usually on results day?
Thanks in advance
Original post by Abu_F
I was wondering if the 15th January deadline mentioned on UCL's architecture course details implies at 6pm since it doesn't say. Just a bit worried since my UCAS referee can't submit my application before tomorrow.
Also is it likely for UCAS to crash or slow down tomorrow - or is that only usually on results day?
Thanks in advance

The 15 January deadline is 6pm UK time on 15 January. The UCAS site usually copes ok but it can sometimes be buggy or have problems with payments so I recommend trying to get it in as early as possible tomorrow.

If you submit on or around the 6pm deadline then UCAS normally give applicants the benefit of the doubt and flag their applications as on time but don't rely on this - it's a very stressful option!
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
The 15 January deadline is 6pm UK time on 15 January. The UCAS site usually copes ok but it can sometimes be buggy or have problems with payments so I recommend trying to get it in as early as possible tomorrow.

If you submit on or around the 6pm deadline then UCAS normally give applicants the benefit of the doubt and flag their applications as on time but don't rely on this - it's a very stressful option!

Thanks so much for the quick reply! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending