UCL Bartlett application deadline & UCAS Watch

Abu_F
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I was wondering if the 15th January deadline mentioned on UCL's architecture course details implies at 6pm since it doesn't say. Just a bit worried since my UCAS referee can't submit my application before tomorrow.
Also is it likely for UCAS to crash or slow down tomorrow - or is that only usually on results day?
Thanks in advance
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abu_F)
I was wondering if the 15th January deadline mentioned on UCL's architecture course details implies at 6pm since it doesn't say. Just a bit worried since my UCAS referee can't submit my application before tomorrow.
Also is it likely for UCAS to crash or slow down tomorrow - or is that only usually on results day?
Thanks in advance
The 15 January deadline is 6pm UK time on 15 January. The UCAS site usually copes ok but it can sometimes be buggy or have problems with payments so I recommend trying to get it in as early as possible tomorrow.

If you submit on or around the 6pm deadline then UCAS normally give applicants the benefit of the doubt and flag their applications as on time but don't rely on this - it's a very stressful option!
Abu_F
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
The 15 January deadline is 6pm UK time on 15 January. The UCAS site usually copes ok but it can sometimes be buggy or have problems with payments so I recommend trying to get it in as early as possible tomorrow.

If you submit on or around the 6pm deadline then UCAS normally give applicants the benefit of the doubt and flag their applications as on time but don't rely on this - it's a very stressful option!
Thanks so much for the quick reply!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (67)
36.02%
I really love the subject (48)
25.81%
I don't know what else to do (23)
12.37%
I can't get a job (15)
8.06%
My parents want me to (5)
2.69%
I don't know... I just do (28)
15.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise