The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi guys , really need a litlle bit of help 😢 I did apply for a maintenance loan and was for the full amount but slc approved not even half of it ? I call them but seems I go trough different answers . Any one go trough this things and how you resolved ?
Thanks
Original post by irina88995
Hi guys , really need a litlle bit of help 😢 I did apply for a maintenance loan and was for the full amount but slc approved not even half of it ? I call them but seems I go trough different answers . Any one go trough this things and how you resolved ?
Thanks

Have you parents provided their income information so that your household income can be assessed? When you first apply SFE will award the basic loan amount quickly so that you can get some money. Once the receive and assess your household income information then they can adjust your loan award upwards.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you parents provided their income information so that your household income can be assessed? When you first apply SFE will award the basic loan amount quickly so that you can get some money. Once the receive and assess your household income information then they can adjust your loan award upwards.

Sorry , maybe I should say I am Eu student living here for the last 7 years .
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by irina88995
Thanks

Hi Irina, it sounds like you were only awarded the basic amount of finance. This could of happened if you did not provide any sponsor financial information or if there is missing evidence.

You should give us a call on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Twitter/Facebook so we can check your account to see what is missing.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Irina, it sounds like you were only awarded the basic amount of finance. This could of happened if you did not provide any sponsor financial information or if there is missing evidence.

You should give us a call on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Twitter/Facebook so we can check your account to see what is missing.
Thanks, Isaac.

Thank you Isaac for your reply ,
I will contact you .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending