The Student Room Group

My hairy Asian nightmare

I’m a half Welsh and half Indian girl, with a mustache and unibrow the thickness of Indian thickness. This would all be fine if it wasn’t my mother who was the Welsh parent. She has no experience with needing to hide or remove it so she suggested I shave them, and I decided to do the fine hair on the side of my face as well because why not? But now, all the hair has grown back thicker and every time I shave it it gets thicker and thicker. It’s becoming unbearable. I’m too young to have laser or whatever, what can I do in the meantime??
get it threaded or waxed, or bleach it
Wax it.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a half Welsh and half Indian girl, with a mustache and unibrow the thickness of Indian thickness. This would all be fine if it wasn’t my mother who was the Welsh parent. She has no experience with needing to hide or remove it so she suggested I shave them, and I decided to do the fine hair on the side of my face as well because why not? But now, all the hair has grown back thicker and every time I shave it it gets thicker and thicker. It’s becoming unbearable. I’m too young to have laser or whatever, what can I do in the meantime??

It shouldn't actually be growing back thicker it may only seem it. But I suggest going to get your face and eyebrows threaded every 2 weeks rather than shaving. Threading eyebrows is way more precise than waxing, and after getting your face waxed a few times you can leave it if you want because it'll probably be fine like you said it was before.
Or let the hair on side of your face grow out and see if it is like before and you're comfortable with it. And just tweeze eyebrows yourself

Quick Reply

Latest