The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's college dental hygiene 2020

Hello, is there anyone who has been invited for interview around March 2020 for dental hygiene and therapy?

Scroll to see replies

Hello, yes I've been invited on 16th march at Guy's Hospital
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Moe.noori
Hello, yes I've been invited on 16th march at Guy's Hospital

Me too. How are you preparing for that?
Reply 3
Original post by Murion
Hello, is there anyone who has been invited for interview around March 2020 for dental hygiene and therapy?

Hey, yeah mines on the 16th March :smile: I believe it’s MMI style interviews? Are you applying from A Levels or dental nursing?
Original post by Maremm08
Hey, yeah mines on the 16th March :smile: I believe it’s MMI style interviews? Are you applying from A Levels or dental nursing?

Hey Marem, message me on Insta, I'll add you to a group @vusj
Reply 5

Yes, MMI. From dental nursing. You?
Reply 6
Original post by Murion
Yes, MMI. From dental nursing. You?

Yeah same :smile: dental nursing
Hi guys! I have an interview on the 16th March too x
Reply 8
Original post by 03cokayneh
Hi guys! I have an interview on the 16th March too x

Good luck! Are you preparing yourself for it?
Original post by Murion
Good luck! Are you preparing yourself for it?

Yep. Well I’ve made a sheet with notes on to revise from. I think I’ll be ok. I just hope the interviewers aren’t too intimidating on the day!
How are you preparing?
Reply 10
Original post by 03cokayneh
Yep. Well I’ve made a sheet with notes on to revise from. I think I’ll be ok. I just hope the interviewers aren’t too intimidating on the day!
How are you preparing?

I bought a book MMI for dental schools and practise with that.. I am trying to read through King's college and have contacted the students. I think I will fail, but at least I will try 😁
Original post by Murion
I bought a book MMI for dental schools and practise with that.. I am trying to read through King's college and have contacted the students. I think I will fail, but at least I will try 😁

I didn’t think of doing that. Fingers crossed you do ok. Sending lots of luck! Are you local? I’m from Hertfordshire and will be commuting by train if I get in ☺️
Reply 12
Thank you! Good luck to you as well! I live in Surrey, so it would take me about an hour. Not bad, but it is only a dream :smile:
Hey 👋 Has anyone had any offers from Kings College yet? I know they said we’d hear back by the end of the month but I’m just wondering if they’ve started sending offers out yet or not?
Reply 14
Not yet😒 but someone said some received with no offer.
Reply 15
Not yet.
Hey I have not received anything yet either xx
Reply 17
We will all know next week.
Offer from Kings College! 🎉
Reply 19
Offer from Kings College! 🎉

Yes, a conditional for me... does anyone know where to find how many people applied and how many were interviewed and accepted? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest