The Student Room Group

Talking for a month? Moving too slowly?

Matched with this girl on tinder just over a month ago and literally since then been chatting back and forth for the whole month, like there hasn’t been a day we haven’t been chatting throughout the day, things seem to be going really well, we have a lot in common and the conversations genuinely flow effortlessly, we’ve been out on 1 date so far just a drink at a bar nearby and again went really well, Went to arrange a 2nd date earlier this week and she had to cancel cause something cause up but said definitely another night, asked one mates for advice and he said on my next date i need to tell her how, and basically say “how do you feel things are going between us” idk I’m new to the dating scene but feel like on a 2nd or maybe even 3rd to be honest is a bit too soon or too much, basically said otherwise if I don’t she’ll lose interest cause 1 month is too long to not do any of that, and it’s going too slowly, I would fully trust him but he’s gay, and I feel like the gay dating scene is a lot faster and a lot different to straight dating so not sure how reliable his advice is, anything anyone here can give?
Date 2 or 3 is far too early to be asking those sort of questions. I think I’d run a mile if I was asked that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending