The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everyone for me is always on PRSOM. It's probably because I am too picky/not bothered enough about giving out reps.

Edit: wow that sounds arrogant. What I mean is that because I rep some users a lot and others not very much because
a) not on here enough to read a variety of posts/enough posts
b) don't find most people funny/helpful
c) too lazy to rep

therefore I can't rep these users like 99.9% of the time
(edited 4 years ago)
Though I doubt anyone will cry anytime soon because of not having a 5+ rep from me.

Roasting yourself is so.....
Original post by Brutal Bee
It's therapeutic, hilarious and at times offensively intellectually stimulating.

Spoiler

And now you will jinx it and Harry won’t find it funny :sad:

Thank you ever ever ever so much honeybee, though!! That’s a very nice and gorgeous advert! And for everyone else, no I did not pay her!!
Everyone for me is always on PRSOM. It's probably because I am too picky/not bothered enough about giving out reps.

I get that and then I wonder how people like @J Papi are EVER able to give rep
Original post by harrysbar
I get that and then I wonder how people like @J Papi are EVER able to give rep

Hopefully, we won't have to miss the legend for too long and he will be back soon?
(I bet he repped all the naughty posts, I just know it)
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
And now you will jinx it and Harry won’t find it funny :sad:

Thank you ever ever ever so much honeybee, though!! That’s a very nice and gorgeous advert! And for everyone else, no I did not pay her!!

Turn jinx into a b!tch. I trust you know the spell?

James-Charles-style lying.....honey phulease!
(edited 4 years ago)
Turn jinx into a b!tch. I trust you know the spell?

Oh yes, I think I do actually. I did a Hogwarts BTEC level 2 in it I believe. Many thanks, honeybee, *laughs in alohomora*

James-Charles-style lying.....honey phulease!

Hey sisters!!!!!!
Oh yes, I think I do actually. I did a Hogwarts BTEC level 2 in it I believe. Many thanks, honeybee, *laughs in alohomora*

Hey sisters!!!!!!

BTEC? If you didn't devote every second of your life to pursuing the A-level qualifications right, left, down, up and centre: don't you dare touch your wand. Earn the right. This is TSR, we are intolerant to difference.

I laughed out loud at that. lmaoooo
(edited 4 years ago)
BTEC? If you didn't devote every second of your life to pursuing the A-level qualifications right, left, down, up and centre: don't you dare touch your wand. Earn the right. This is TSR, we are intolerant to difference.

I laughed out loud at that. lmaoooo

I’ll let you reread your post and see where you inserted hyooj innuendo...
(I bet he repped all the naughty posts, I just know it)

:flute:
Has ayy papi been banned??????

Mhm : (
@harrysbar This. Trust me, you will love his blog.

All this shameless self-promotion, really Wizard! Expected better from you and your silly little wand.

:eek: :ashamed2: :ashamed:

Last time I discussed this on a thread I got my wrist slapped so ....yes he has but hopefully only temporarily
:eek: :ashamed2: :ashamed:

Okay delete your post please because I feel so bad for posting that..... 😂

me iz zo zo sowy : (
Mhm : (

That emoji scares me
Okay delete your post please because I feel so bad for posting that..... 😂

me iz zo zo sowy : (

Yoo doo rëlïz Ï’m püling yor leg, rït??? Ï acshülee fønd that veree funee :rofl:
That emoji scares me

Fear is good for the soul.
Fear is good for the soul.

I thought that was chicken soup
Original post by harrysbar
Last time I discussed this on a thread I got my wrist slapped so ....yes he has but hopefully only temporarily

Oh OK, my sultry lips are sealed then. And thank you for the rep on my blog, Harry!!
Yoo doo rëlïz Ï’m püling yor leg, rït??? Ï acshülee fønd that veree funee :rofl:

Obviously! You have the confidence of sister James and all his makeup palettes. I just need to keep my reputation for being a sweet bee, no stinging. Can't be rude to my visitors on this blog, can I?

Latest

Trending

Trending