Lost motivation in everything

Watch
Reece56
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Long story short I came out of a long term relationship a year ago and moved back home for the summer to rejuvenate and get my head straight for my final year.

Ever since that now being back at uni since September I feel I’ve lost motivation to get on with studying, social interactions with friends, even for work and work for my career. I’ve lost all interest in everything. Although I am very happy with my new partner and enjoy life. I just have this dwelling feeling. All I want to do is sit indoors all day and shut myself away.

Financially I am not doing so good but have been like that since I started university so I’m used to that feeling. I just have no idea why.

Am I depressed, I have no idea because I’ve been depressed and know how crappy it is.

Was it my tough break up that has shocked me?

I just want my motivation back and to be the self driven for success person I was!
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
Sounds like its probably very mild depression to me. Just go and see a doctor because you won't get the best advice on here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.28%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (92)
28.4%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.58%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.4%

Watched Threads