The Student Room Group
Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds

Applications 2020

I applied for the songwriting course and had my interview 3 weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet? I’ve emailed a few times but had no response
Original post by JoeJacko101
I applied for the songwriting course and had my interview 3 weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet? I’ve emailed a few times but had no response

Hi, I had mine about 3 weeks ago for the popular music one, I haven’t heard anything yet either :frown:
Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds
Hey guys! I had mine too 3 weeks ago for film music and film music with foundation year and I haven't heard anything either, BUT someone replied to my thread saying they got an offer 2 days after? And I saw someone on Twitter get an offer (not sure for which course) exactly a week ago.
I'm kinda scared you guys 😓
Do you remember what date you auditioned Emma ??
Reply 4
Hey guys, for any of you that are doing a level computer science and are stuck with the pre released tasks from CIE with code 9608, I found this link which is very good and offers support via discord!

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/computer-science-a-level-pre-release-solutions-may-june-2020-cie-9608-12262414
Original post by Micheal Jones989
Do you remember what date you auditioned Emma ??

19th of Feb- 12pm slot !
I auditioned the same day :frown:
I auditioned the same day :frown:

We will definitely know by April 1st, because that's when accommodation bookings open. It only makes sense that by April 1st all their accepted students would know they got a place. Let's hope we get a place too!
Reply 8
I auditioned on the 19th, and sent them an email asking when I'd hear back and then got my offer a couple hours after I sent the email, so could try emailing them? Hopefully you'll hear back soon!
Reply 9
Yeah I’ve emailed 3 times since and had no reply, don’t know what to do now
Original post by drum219
I auditioned on the 19th, and sent them an email asking when I'd hear back and then got my offer a couple hours after I sent the email, so could try emailing them? Hopefully you'll hear back soon!

What Course did you audition for?
Original post by JoeJacko101
Yeah I’ve emailed 3 times since and had no reply, don’t know what to do now

When did you audition Joe?
it might be different with different courses and what course did you audition for?
When did you audition Joe?
it might be different with different courses and what course did you audition for?

Songwriting on the 18/2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending