The Student Room Group

What do I have to think about this guy?

Hi everyone,
I'd like to hear another point of view about this guy that I knew one month ago.

I'll be short. We go to the same school, but different classes. I had never really noticed this guy, but apparently he did. In fact, he did the first move by starting to talk with me. We didn't really spend lots of time together, cause we have different timetables. But, in the very little moments we spent together, I felt like he had some interest in me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend, he wanted to know how old I was, and since I kind of started to have some interest for him too, I started as well to ask him questions, joke, etc. In the meantime, we also followed each other on Twitter.
A week ago, we spent like one hour together and after that, since he had to go, he blew me a kiss and told me to write him on Twitter, since it was the last day before the school's closure due to coronavirus.
I was kind of confused about that question, cause I thought, if you want to write to me, do it, why asking me to do it? In fact, I told him "why I always have to do it?" and he said "but you never did!".

So, two days later I decided to write him on Twitter. We started to chat since then. The problem is he answers sooooo slowly, even if he goes on Twitter and posts tweets. It's like, he becomes slowlier as the days go by...10 minutes, then 3 hours, then 4 hours, then 8 hours, 1 day and now he hasn't answered me in two days. It's normal that we both don't feel for each other so much interest, since we spent together literally less than 10 days together. But WHY asking me to write him if you don't want to chat...
The funny thing is, when he answers he asks me questions, he shares his toughts or feelings as if nothing had happened...it's not like I feel that he'd like to stop chatting...I don't know...I'm confused...
He kept on sending me so many signals for an entire month, buy joking, asking questions, watching me, approaching me, etc...and now he's just so mysterious.

What do you think?
He's probably just a player or looking to increase his female twitter following.
Collects female social media pals and messages them whenever he feels like it.
Original post by Lulu1441
Hi everyone,
I'd like to hear another point of view about this guy that I knew one month ago.

I'll be short. We go to the same school, but different classes. I had never really noticed this guy, but apparently he did. In fact, he did the first move by starting to talk with me. We didn't really spend lots of time together, cause we have different timetables. But, in the very little moments we spent together, I felt like he had some interest in me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend, he wanted to know how old I was, and since I kind of started to have some interest for him too, I started as well to ask him questions, joke, etc. In the meantime, we also followed each other on Twitter.
A week ago, we spent like one hour together and after that, since he had to go, he blew me a kiss and told me to write him on Twitter, since it was the last day before the school's closure due to coronavirus.
I was kind of confused about that question, cause I thought, if you want to write to me, do it, why asking me to do it? In fact, I told him "why I always have to do it?" and he said "but you never did!".

So, two days later I decided to write him on Twitter. We started to chat since then. The problem is he answers sooooo slowly, even if he goes on Twitter and posts tweets. It's like, he becomes slowlier as the days go by...10 minutes, then 3 hours, then 4 hours, then 8 hours, 1 day and now he hasn't answered me in two days. It's normal that we both don't feel for each other so much interest, since we spent together literally less than 10 days together. But WHY asking me to write him if you don't want to chat...
The funny thing is, when he answers he asks me questions, he shares his toughts or feelings as if nothing had happened...it's not like I feel that he'd like to stop chatting...I don't know...I'm confused...
He kept on sending me so many signals for an entire month, buy joking, asking questions, watching me, approaching me, etc...and now he's just so mysterious.

What do you think?

Many men are confusing. They run all hot and cold exactly like this guy.

Look elsewhere for romance. You don't want someone half hearted, do you.

Believe me, I am still confused about guys, and I am 56.
Reply 3
Original post by Lulu1441
Hi everyone,

What do you think?

I think you should let him do all the chasing,then you wont be so confused. Then you can dump him!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending