The Student Room Group

I don’t know how to have friends

I have friends 2 best friends but idk I feel like they hate me we have a friend group of 4 and one of the girls is friends with everyone when we are together I’m having fun but when I make plans with them they never seem to want to (like video call) i have another group of friends we do drama together they are 5 years older than me and were first friends with my sister so I feel as if I’m just the annoying sibling always tagging along. my uni friends seem to have like paired up with each other and im always the 3rd wheel and I can’t have a real laugh with them and I do a sport with people and everyone is friends together apart from me I just train with them. And I have this problem everytime I want to be friends with someone I think I’ll text them bond with them but them I feel as if I’m annoying them and they are just answering because they are nice. I think this isolation really is getting to me and making me realise I have no friends
Original post by Anonymous
I have friends 2 best friends but idk I feel like they hate me we have a friend group of 4 and one of the girls is friends with everyone when we are together I’m having fun but when I make plans with them they never seem to want to (like video call) i have another group of friends we do drama together they are 5 years older than me and were first friends with my sister so I feel as if I’m just the annoying sibling always tagging along. my uni friends seem to have like paired up with each other and im always the 3rd wheel and I can’t have a real laugh with them and I do a sport with people and everyone is friends together apart from me I just train with them. And I have this problem everytime I want to be friends with someone I think I’ll text them bond with them but them I feel as if I’m annoying them and they are just answering because they are nice. I think this isolation really is getting to me and making me realise I have no friends

Talk to them
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends
Why do people who have friends say they have no friends?

I'm TRULY someone who has no friends.

They just want to gain sympathy. We can be friends! :colondollar:
Reply 4

Sorry I really shouldn’t be so selfish I’ll be your friend you got snapchat? I know I have friends i just keep pushing them away and I really shouldn’t
Reply 5

Yes it's not easy to know if people are just being nice. But you need to ask yourself Do you like these people you are calling FRIENDS. If you don't like them much but you are just trying to have them as friends then maybe you just talk to them as people without expecting to much from them. Until you find one persson that you really like to be your friend. Dont worrie to much.. Friends came and go... Be patient and accept that people change tastes change.. But most important is that you are true to yourself.love yourself and those around you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending