The Student Room Group

i cant remember if im still a virgin... - part 2

anon for obvious reasons.

ok i dont know if anyone remembers me but i made this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=13341500&highlight=cant+remember+if+virgin#post13341500
a few weeks ago.
since then, the guy has come back from holiday and i texted him asking if he wanted to meet up (i wanted to talk to him to find out if we did do it) and he texted me back saying 'why? :s-smilie: ' so i said that i just wanted to talk and see what he was up to. he told me he'd been really busy and he wouldn't have a chance to meet me this summer (yeah right!).
so i decided to just call him - i dont care if i seem clingy or desperate to him because i need to know if we had sex. but when i called him he answered the phone with 'what do you want?'. i straight out just said to him 'what did we do last month at ****'s party?' and he told me to '**** off you stupid slut.' and the he hung up!
im literally crying my eyes out. i feel so dirty and ashamed. what should i do?

(oh and for anyone wondering, i got my check results and i didnt catch anything from him thank god.)

Scroll to see replies

There's nothing you can do except learn from it and move on....
God he sounds absolutely awful. I shall make you a strong cup of virtual earl grey. Please don't feel awful, worse things have happened at sea. *hugs*
Reply 3
Nothing you can do really. At least you didn't get anything from him.
Just forget about him. Clearly he's a loser!

If you really have to know don't say "what did we do?" you should have just said "did I sleep with you or not? I need to know."
Reply 5
Get rid of him. He upset you, just ignore him.
Good thing that you didn't catch anything!
well i don't really know what you can do to find out, normally when a woman loses her verginity the hymen is broken but this isn't always the case because it can break before you have sex. that would have been one way of finding out. i think you need to try speak t this guy face to face and you might get a straight answer out of him, i'm sure that you should be able to remember if you had sex or not or at elast someone else might have heard about you 2 having sex. but i think jsut give the guy some space and then ask him again when you actually see him face to face.
Reply 7
Well, I hope you haven't had sex with him because he sounds like a jerk. Just avoid him, you're not pregnant (RIGHT?), you don't have chlamydia... so yeah. Leave him be, don't give him anymore oppurtunities to treat you like crap. :P
Reply 8
best thing to do is forget him and move on, and be thankful that you didnt catch a nasty STD and remember to be careful next time :smile:
doesn't sound like he slept with you, sounds more like he's told people he has and doesn't want to be caught out. It doesn't matter anyway though.
Reply 10
You have got standards :wink: why would you ever sleep or even talk to someone who spoke like that. Just move on if you can't rememeber it didn't happen :wink:

So your still a virgin :smile:

Grant :biggrin:
it'll be fine. try to ask a mutual friend to ask the guy what happened.

i did it too... not so long ago, but it wasnt sex. thank god.
i woke up after the party and thought omfg what the **** did i do?! i have never been so scared my whole life. not knowing .. but it's over, nothings wrong ..
you make mistakes, life goes on :smile:
Reply 12
what a ****

forget it, move on.
GarethBrown
doesn't sound like he slept with you, sounds more like he's told people he has and doesn't want to be caught out. It doesn't matter anyway though.

Was gonna say this.
Reply 14
Pretend you have an STD and say that you need to know as he could have gotten it.
GarethBrown

Sounds like that. He's sounds like a massive prick as well, the kind that would have said "Yeah I did shag yer and I didn't wear a jonny lolz". So I would guess that he didn't.

Just try to leave it in the past now. It's been, gone and you can move on and learn.
Reply 16
This guy is a ****. If you don't remember the night then just treat it like it never happened. In a way it is not important what happened - just hope next time will be better :smile:

Oh and cut all ties with him. He is SO not worth your time.
Reply 17
Pretend you have an STD and say that you need to know as he could have gotten it.

this. op, you should have done this. revenge in circumstances such as this is rather sweet.
He probably didn't realise you were genuinely asking and didn't know you genuinely can't remember what happened. Text him or call him and say you wont ever contact him again if he'll just tell you the truth because you can't remember. If that fails then do the STD thing.
Reply 19
Tell him you're pregnant - and it might be his.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending