The Student Room Group

Summer exams

Is there possibility this university exams will be cancelled I do not believe they should take place due to the circumstances
Original post by tom fill
Is there possibility this university exams will be cancelled I do not believe they should take place due to the circumstances

Hi @tom fill

This will be vary from each university and will depend on the course as well. The best thing would be to keep checking your University website for the latest advice being given.

Zaira :smile:
I don't have an my exams in May or any assessments.
It's different for everyone in uni.
I only have 2 assignments due in May and then I'm finished for the year.
Depends on your uni. I'm first year, have one more piece of coursework to hand in which the deadline has been extended for, and then no exams. They decide if we pass or fail based on the work already done.
Reply 4
Yeah it totally depends on what your university says. I’m at the University of Leeds, I’m First Year & studying LLB Law & all our Summer assessments/exams are cancelled. This year will be treated as a pass/fail year and they’re only using our January exam results to determine whether we’ve passed.
Original post by tom fill

Maybe. Covid-19 is a once-in-a-century pandemic and it requires once-in-a-century responses and solutions to reduce casualties. They may not be the only solutions, but they need to be seriously considered by parliament if we are to avoid students and staff putting their own and others’ lives at risk because of the allure of high grades or a prestigious university place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending