The Student Room Group

Am I pretty?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been told im pretty by friends and family but I have also been told i look like a boy which has ruined my self esteem so no matter how many compliments I get I just think they are lying because all I see is ugly. Anyone else just cant accept the way they look??
I'm sure you're pretty.
Being pretty is a very subjective concept. Some people will find you pretty, and some people won't. Thus, you should find a way to just love yourself, whether you are "pretty" to others or not :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by wastedcuriosity
I'm sure you're pretty.

I wish 😂
Reply 4
Original post by Tredoltle
Being pretty is a very subjective concept. Some people will find you pretty, and some people won't. Thus, you should find a way to just love yourself, whether you are "pretty" to others or not :smile:

didnt care about how I looked years ago it started when people called me names an all this
Pretty insecure
Original post by Anonymous
I wish 😂

Learn to love yourself. :smile:
Reply 7
Pretty insecure

I literally avoid any camera or mirror 🤦*♀️
Reply 8
Original post by wastedcuriosity
Learn to love yourself. :smile:

idk how though lol 😂I'll try
You can be the ugliest person alive, don't let it get to you. There is more to life than looking good
Original post by Miss Maddie
You can be the ugliest person alive, don't let it get to you. There is more to life than looking good

you are right about that tbh
you are right about that tbh

I know

If anyone tells you differently remember to laugh when tossing them a quid. They'll be sitting on a street corner begging and you'll be the commuting to your high paying job. You prioritised progression. They prioritised makeovers. I know who the real winner is...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending