The Student Room Group

Health and Social Care

explain risk assessment processes in the context of everyday activities in health or social care
Reply 1
Hey! I did health and social care for 4 years, 2 at GCSE, 2 at A-level. Is this towards an assignment or classwork ? x
Reply 2
its towards an assignment xx
Reply 3
Original post by raffay13
its towards an assignment xx

Have you been given any sort of case study or scenario at all? xx
Reply 4
no xx btw how old are you
Reply 5
I’m 18 x
Reply 6
what school do you go to xx thanks for helping me with the assignment. is their anything else to add to the risk assessment towards health and social care.xx
Reply 7
I used to go to sixth form on the wirral. You need to talk about risks involved with day to day activities. Things such as burns from using a kettle, falling out of a shower, fall on uneven ground. Things like that. Usually you need to say what the risk is, what could be done to prevent it and if it happened what would you do. Xx
Reply 8
oh nice. what is the wirral xx . btw thanks for helping with the question about health and social care. what do you do at the moment xx
Reply 9
It’s a place near liverpool. I’ve applied to go to Uni to do Occupational therapy xx
Original post by raffay13
explain risk assessment processes in the context of everyday activities in health or social care

List the hazards and dangers often occurred in a health and social care environment. It’s quite straightforward if you take an example of an hospital and imagine the hazards posed to patients.

Hope that helps. 😊.
Reply 11
Original post by Teig_xx
It’s a place near liverpool. I’ve applied to go to Uni to do Occupational therapy xx

that sounds very fascinating and interesting. i am thinking of going to uni in London. if you dont mind me asking,do you have snapchat or instagram and that i can add you and we can talk more. you seem like a generic and nice person to talk to xx
xxx_teigan is my snapchat
_teigannn_x is my insta x
Reply 13
thanks xx does your insta have you and a couple of friends xx
yeah xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending